Pay for Valet Parking?

Walto

Earning My Ears
Just a question?

Do the DVC guests have to pay for Valet Parking?
I read in another board that Resort Guests have to pay $6.00
I thought this was a benefit for DVC members?
Does anyone know anything about this?

:pinkbounc

We do not have to pay at VWL or BWV. However, if you valet park at any other WDW resort you will be charged $6 per day. There's some discussion of this here on the board a few days back. This is what was posted on the official DVC member site.

"As of July 16, 2001, the Walt Disney World® Resort will adopt a standard industry practice and charge for valet parking at all Walt Disney World Resort locations that offer this guest service. The $6.00 fee (among the lowest in the market) is a daily charge, so once you have paid for valet service, you will receive unlimited valet parking for the remainder of the day. However, Disney Vacation Club Members will not be charged for valet parking at Disney's BoardWalk Resort and Disney's Wilderness Lodge, regardless of where they are staying. Disney Vacation Club Members must show their DVC Member card or Walt Disney World Resort ID indicating that they are a "DVC Member" when leaving their vehicle to be parked in order to receive this service at no charge at either Disney's BoardWalk Resort or Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Members will be charged for this service at any other valet parking operation at the Walt Disney World Resort. Whether or not you are charged to valet park, gratuities are still appropriate. There will be no charge for guests with disabilities with the proper permits. This charge only affects guests and Members who chose to use this service."

Thank You PamOKW

I'm sorry I missed the last thread concerning this issue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter