Pay Tiffany When?

thebooknymph

Earning My Ears
Hi! Just made my ressies for the towncar, but I forgot to ask about payment. Do I pay when they pick us up at the airport? Do they accept Credit cards that way? Should I call back and pay in advance by phone? I remembered to talk about the price and mentioned my coupon, but I completely forgot to ask about the payment procedure! Help!

You have to pay for the entire roundtrip when you arrive at your destination and they will put it on a credit card. I believe that you can also charge it ahead of time but I've never done that.

If you are going to be paying by credit card, be sure to let them know in advance so they bring the appropriate forms. We have always paid when they drop us off at our resort. When we went in March, our driver met us at the gate. We were so shocked since they usually find us at baggage claim! As far as tipping, we usually tip $10 each way. Be sure to tip each way since you may not have the same driver going back. That is how it has worked out for us the past 3 times we have used TTC. You won't be disappointed!! Have fun!

I paid in advance for the trip - we arrive late June. I like having as much as possible paid for before we ever leave :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter