Pay to park with adr

UGAwins

Earning My Ears
We want to eat breakfast at Boma but staying at pop. If we drive will we have to pay to park????

I've read that you may be given a ticket with a specified amount of time and if you go past that time then you will have to park. It's a rumor at this point but think this would be a great idea.

My understanding is they may limit you to 3 hours but I would suspect this applies more to monorail resorts where you have access to Epcot and MK.

My understanding is they may limit you to 3 hours but I would suspect this applies more to monorail resorts where you have access to Epcot and MK.

1) It applies to ANY resort.
2) They don't want you to escape paying for parking, then taking WDW monorail-boat-bus to a park.
3) Until now, they have been loosey-goosey with enforcing the 3-hour park-while-dining window.
4) After the parking fee starts, they will get really strict.
5) They have been hiring extra Security CM's lie crazy, solely to enforce the parking time limits.
6) The one thing unknown is how much the tow-truck fee and impound charge will be for removing cars from the property.
. . . tow trucks are contracted from off-site companies
. . . towed cars are impounded and stored at the off-site tow company lots
. . . one of my clients bid for some of the towing, but has not had a response, yet
7) Can you yell that Disney is really serious about getting extra money? *

* NOTE:
Profits are up because guests are buying/spending more on a per-guest basis - this is even mentioned in the Disney/ABC Annual Report.

Attendance is down and hotel room occupancies are down.
They have to make up the money somehow.

As long as you have your reservation the guard will look it up and let you in. Parking will be free, but I would plan to move your car after eating. You could always use Uber or Lyft to get over, and then bus transportation to where you want to go for the day.

Profits are up because guests are buying/spending more on a per-guest basis - this is even mentioned in the Disney/ABC Annual Report. Attendance is down and hotel room occupancies are down. They have to make up the money somehow.
Maybe hotel room occupancy wouldn't be down if staying at a Disney resort hadn't become so expensive. We are staying at a non-Disney resort this year for the first time in 10 visits. We are saving about 3,500 over the Contemporary and getting a 2 bedroom suite to boot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter