• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying cash for DVC rooms

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
I am not sure if this should be on this board or the DVC board, but I was wondering (and not that I plan to do this since I am a DVC member) if you pay cash for a room at a DVC resort (as opposed to points), is your room treated like a regular hotel room, or still a DVC room? What I mean is, do you regular daily mousekeeping, or do DVC rules apply.
We were just thinking about this as we try to decide where to stay in December... :confused3

If you are making a cash reservation thru CRO, you will be treated like any guest at a WDW resort with daily housekeeping.

If you make a cash reservation with the member discount, you will have all the usual DVC benefits and no daily housekeeping, but still limited service every 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter