Paying dues monthly from the uk

RobynPrincess

Looking around
Is there a way of doing this? I understand there is a way if you have a us bank account but we don't have one :( is there any other way or a way of setting one up?

I dont think there is as I have asked about it in the past. Im going to open a suntrust account next year.

Is there a way of doing this? I understand there is a way if you have a us bank account but we don't have one :( is there any other way or a way of setting one up?

Don't think there's any way of paying monthly for the maintenance fees for 2014 without having a US dollar account but once you've paid the 2014 fees in full this January then you could pay monthly using a Fairfx card or similar towards your 2015 fees.

The accounting department will take payments over the phone in any amount at any time and you could also use a credit card but use one which has no foreign transaction fees when spending abroad.

Don't think there's any way of paying monthly for the maintenance fees for 2014 without having a US dollar account but once you've paid the 2014 fees in full this January then you could pay monthly using a Fairfx card or similar towards your 2015 fees. The accounting department will take payments over the phone in any amount at any time and you could also use a credit card but use one which has no foreign transaction fees when spending abroad.
I did not know this . So can I do this online or do I have to phone monthly to do this. I pay by fairfx as has no charge.

I did not know this . So can I do this online or do I have to phone monthly to do this. I pay by fairfx as has no charge.

You would have to phone as there is no facility to pay towards maintenance fees which have not yet been added to your account online. Just tell Member Services you want to make a payment towards your 2015 fees.

You just give MS a call, im pretty sure you can set up your fairfx card and have the payments taken monthly like you do for you loan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!