Paying dues on line with Disney gift card?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Can I use three $500 gift cards and pay the rest with a credit card? How many $500 gift cards can I actually use. My dues approaches $10,000.

Thank you, I would like to save some money!

If I remember correctly I just made multiple payments. I don't recall there being a limit to the number of payments I could make. Each payment could be partial and be done with CC or GC. You just had to pay in full or elect monthly by the correct dates.

I paid ahead a few weeks ago with a $500 gift card and then Disney Visa Redemption Card a few hours later. I now show a credit for 2020. I don't think there is any limit, just that each card is a separate transaction. Save wherever you can!

Ok, so the $500 does not have to represent the exact price of any one sub contract.

A little OT but in the same realm. If paying monthly, can you put a lump sum down and they would adjust the monthly?

A little OT but in the same realm. If paying monthly, can you put a lump sum down and they would adjust the monthly?
Yes, they’ll subtract the amount you pay from the next monthly deduction and tell you how much they’ll deduct and the date they’ll deduct it. We paid more than the monthly payment so didn’t have a deduction that month.

Can you pay a partial amount with a gift card? For example, my dues are $1400 and change. If I use three, $500 gift cards, can I pay the $400 and have a $100 balance on that particular gift card?

Can you pay a partial amount with a gift card? For example, my dues are $1400 and change. If I use three, $500 gift cards, can I pay the $400 and have a $100 balance on that particular gift card?
Yes. You enter how much you want to pay and then the gift card number and click Pay, so it will take only the amount you specified from that GC.

From what I'm reading here, they will carry a credit if you overpay? So for example, if my dues are paid up but someone gives me a gift card for my birthday, I could at any time pay that on my account?

Please help..I am having a though time paying with my gift card....what numbers do you use?

On the back of the gift card you will see a 16 digit account# (4 of which are originally hidden by a silver strip that needs to be removed). Also under that silver strip is an 8 digit EAN number that you also need to use.

On the back of the gift card you will see a 16 digit account# (4 of which are originally hidden by a silver strip that needs to be removed). Also under that silver strip is an 8 digit EAN number that you also need to use.
I just paid mine yesterday with an e-gift card from Target and as usual only needed the 16 digit number, not the EAN. I’ve only paid with e-gift cards, so I don’t know if it’s different with a physical GC.
Note: even though the 16 digit number is printed on the card with spaces between each group of 4 numbers, don’t enter the spaces online - just one long string of 16 digits.

To be honest I've only done it twice and it has been a couple of months so I could be wrong. I know you definitely need the EAN number when combining the gift cards. I've done that numerous times so I could be remembering that! I apologize if I'm wrong...which is possible.
Hopefully OP has figured it out! :)

The trick to making a partial payment by gift card is to select a particular contract to make the payment on (even if you have only one contract). You will not have the option for partial payment unless you drill down to a particular contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter