paying for DDP with multiple credit cards

llfenton

Earning My Ears
Two friends and I are on the same reservation and buying the dining plan. Each of us would like to pay separately directly to Disney or two of us owing one. I don't think I can do this online but if I call to add it maybe I can give a CM three separate CC numbers?

Two friends and I are on the same reservation and buying the dining plan. Each of us would like to pay separately directly to Disney or two of us owing one. I don't think I can do this online but if I call to add it maybe I can give a CM three separate CC numbers?

should be able to do at least two forms of payment

You might be able to do this online. Whenever I've paid for a trip, it always asks if I want to pay the full amount or some custom amount . If you figure out everybody's share in advance, you should be able to input that amount, one person's credit card and check out online. Repeat twice with a different card each time. It will take three transactions to do, but it should work.

I'm only adding the dining plan to an existing reservation through the DVC site. I don't think it gave me the option to enter just a partial amount but I'll go back and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!