Paying for extra bags for flight back from Orlando

waydownunder

Mouseketeer
We are flying back to NZ from Orlando and have to check our bags with United Airlines.

My husband and I have to pay for a extra suitcase each as our fare only covers one each. I have looked at their website and can't find out how I pay this.

We are using DME to get back to the airport and I would like to know how to pay for the extra luggage.

Can I pay this at the Disney Resort?

Hope this makes sense.

HELP!!!!:crazy:

Did you google... United airline extra bag fee?
Says international 100. Or more. Looks to be $35 for second one.. but re ck their site because perhaps that an old number/s?
Typically paid at counter at airport ( tho some airlines even UP charge that if not bought with original ticket purchase. I'd call direct.

Are you not able to stay within included free baggage? Example coordinate different tips to a bottom, use compression bag/s and simply cut down. I seriously can get a week/more vacation in a carryon lol.
Streamline traveling is easy on you and your purse/wallet!
I once had to Buy a Disney luggage at resort cause I bought soooo much as gifts, lol. I only brought one ( free) bag with me as is typical but didn't plan on all the xtras in gifts...
and I now travel with that Disney bag... love it!

My experience with checking bags at Disney is that they don't have a great understanding of limits. I have frequent flyer status that entitles me to extra (and heavier) bags but to use it I had to check my bags myself at the airport.

Thanks All. sayhello I took you advise and posted on the resort forum and got the answer I needed Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter