Paying for tix online with gift card

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Can I do this ? I don’t see how .. and yes I’m not technical lol so I apologize if it’s easy and I’m just missing it

If there isn’t a box to put your gift card in just call. I haven’t tried to buy tickets but I have bought party tickets and had to call to use a gift card, also had to call to use a gift card for WOC dessert party.

You can use them to buy tickets, but I’m not sure where/if the option is online. I went to my local Disney store and purchased them. I have also used gift cards when calling to make purchases.

Thanks we bought gift cards online for Disney world and had no problem so this is totally different . ( not as easy ) I’ll call when I’m on lunch I guess
I should have just put on credit but I thought this would be easier to keep money separate sigh

Once you are on the check out page, scroll down past all of the billing info for credit card payment. There is an option listed to pay with a gift card, Disney rewards, or visa checkout. They only allow one card per transaction, but you can combine cards at disneygiftcard.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter