payment required at booking for dinner shows?

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
i called today to try to book hoop dee doo for our trip, and they tell me that full payment is now required at the time of booking. :mad:

when did they do this? does anyone know why they started doing it?

i don't like it! we usually save up our money for the trip right before we go, so that we have all of our money fot the trip then. what about those that live on a budget? does this mean that they can now not be able to go?

i have a family member that, like many other people, plan their disney trips around their bonuses that they receive from work. so, they can not do any of the shows that they normally do.

anyone else with thoughts on this?

jen :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I just made a ressie this morning and was shocked that they asked for our home address, phone number -- I said what's next, my blood type?
I think it is an invasion of privacy just on general principal. Also, there is no way they can guarantee that every person who has ever worked at WDW is honest. What if some employee mines that address info to see who is away on vacation to alert some burglar friends to the home addresses? I know it sounds far-fetched, but it does happen.

The CM said that they had just changed their system to ask for this info, and now some of the places even ask for a "down payment." Maybe the dinner shows were what she was referring to.

I personally like the idea. It's nice to be able to pre-pay for some of the dining expenses and not get a huge sticker shock at the end of the trip with all the room charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter