• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PBH and LoewsFirst upgrade Question

Anne2

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have a Bay room booked at PBH. Looks like we will be LoewsFirst Gold members. Since gold members get "a free upgrade to a premium room, guaranteed at the time of reservation", what does this mean for a PBH bay room?

Thanks for your help!

I guess first it would depend on if you booked with a discount like Ent or APH. If you did, you are not likely to be given an upgrade. I am assuming you have a standard bay view room, then I think it could be upgraded to a deluxe room. I had a bay view deluxe last week, wonderful room, fabulous bathroom, and view. Lastly, it would be dependent on whether they have an upgrade available at check in or not. If all the deluxes were booked, I don't think it would be possible to get an upgrade either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter