PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

There is a PC offer of buy $100 in the Ultimate Dinning Card and get 15,000 points. I love that offer, we order out a few times a month and that card is good at so many locations. Picked mine up this morning. Bought $50 denominations.
Just a heads up.
Can this offer be done only once? or can I do a second $100 and get another 15,000? Still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of the program.

Can this offer be done only once? or can I do a second $100 and get another 15,000? Still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of the program.
Well, I saw this in my offers but didn't actually check the flyer to see if it was there as well. What I can tell you is that I made a purchase and received my points immediately and the offer is still on my profile. That makes me think you can do it more than once, if it was one and done the offer would have disappeared.
That is all speculation though as I won't be going back to purchase more so take it with a grain of salt.

ETA--did you mean can you do $200 and get 30,000 points? If so than yes you can.

I have a loaded offer to spend $60 get 20X the points I will probably do tomorrow, they have a few things on sale we can use (eggs, chicken noodle soup, other stuff too). Hopefully stuff will be in stock :)

Quick question
can you do the offer spend $60 get 20X the points more than once?
or is it a one and done?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Quick question
can you do the offer spend $60 get 20X the points more than once?
or is it a one and done?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

The loaded one? Once. I am not sure if a flyer one can be done more than once. But I am not sure why you would need to, if you spend more than $60, you get the 20x on the whole thing. Not like when it's a get 10,000 when you spend more than $X. Like when i would do multiples of an airmiles offer.

The loaded one? Once. I am not sure if a flyer one can be done more than once. But I am not sure why you would need to, if you spend more than $60, you get the 20x on the whole thing. Not like when it's a get 10,000 when you spend more than $X. Like when i would do multiples of an airmiles offer.

Ok that makes sense.
Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

That's the beauty of this program. You don't have to separate your items to max out the program. It's 20X's what ever the total is, you only need to pay once. It's so much easier on my brain.

Ok
I have seen the :love:light.
I have been leaving the Shoppers shopping to my son ,,,but I :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:
out by myself this morning.:drive:

I have to say I am able to make the change over from Rexall much easier than I thought.
I do like the self check out and extra food products (muffins). My Marc Anthony shampoo was on sale tooooo!!
I was able to get a couple of small hand sanitizers also.:dogdance:

***Now to set a goal for myself ,,I'd like to be able to get most of my Christmas gifts next year using
PC Optimum points.

Hugs
Mel

***Now to set a goal for myself ,,I'd like to be able to get most of my Christmas gifts next year using
PC Optimum points.
They have tons of electronics if you need any of that stuff for Xmas. Add to that the bonus redemptions they have and it can be a really really good deal. If you can't find anything in store that you want for gifts then it's easy to pay for your purchases during bonus redemptions and use the money you don't spend anywhere else.
I do like AM's but I am loving this program a bit more lately. Especially since AM's is dragging their feet on bonuses.

They have tons of electronics if you need any of that stuff for Xmas. Add to that the bonus redemptions they have and it can be a really really good deal. If you can't find anything in store that you want for gifts then it's easy to pay for your purchases during bonus redemptions and use the money you don't spend anywhere else.
I do like AM's but I am loving this program a bit more lately. Especially since AM's is dragging their feet on bonuses.

yeah, I totally agree. AM is dragging and PC is actually adapting.

i’m not going to reach my goals with either program this year, because i’m shopping way less, but at least this program still has ways to earn. my AM account is completely stalled these days.

Ok
I have seen the :love:light.
I have been leaving the Shoppers shopping to my son ,,,but I :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe:
out by myself this morning.:drive:

I have to say I am able to make the change over from Rexall much easier than I thought.
I do like the self check out and extra food products (muffins). My Marc Anthony shampoo was on sale tooooo!!
I was able to get a couple of small hand sanitizers also.:dogdance:

PC Optimum points.

Hugs
Mel

sounds like a good trip all around! christmas gifts is a great goal. good luck :)

For the 15 000 points offer with the $100 gc, can I buy it at Shoppers or superstore, or it doesn't matter? There's nothing on the deal saying where you have to buy it.

For the 15 000 points offer with the $100 gc, can I buy it at Shoppers or superstore, or it doesn't matter? There's nothing on the deal saying where you have to buy it.
It doesn't mention that it is exclusive to any one store so I would think it would be any PC store but that is just my thought. When an item is exclusive to a store it will state at the top the name of that store. Most offers are for any of the PC stores and I don't see this offer showing any different.
Again, just my thought.

I’m not sure what I’ll do with the saved $ right now, but I ended up getting a shop in during this weeks bonus event. A big one, actually—200,000 points for 300$ off.

I usually go to the small shoppers by my house, but today I drove out to a bigger one with more food options. It was also much less busy. I got a good mix of food and health and house products that I’d usually stock up on during these events. They had hand sanitizer, limit 1 per customer, so I got one of those.

I’m still only shopping at one store per week max, so this was my weekly outing. It’s been a project to learn how to stretch out trips while still having fresh produce around, but we finally have it figured.

Now to decide what to do with the saved $$.

i’m not going to reach my goals with either program this year, because i’m shopping way less, but at least this program still has ways to earn. my AM account is completely stalled these days.
Yes...I feel the same way too. We save way more with the PC program than with AM right now. Besides us using our BMO cc for all our purchases, we wouldn't get getting any Am during all of this. And even then, we haven't been spending much money just " incase " either of us get laid off or worse.

We had a sad little shop last night at Superstore. We ran out to pick up a few items just to get us through the week - since we decided to do a first of the year run with the boat and go fishing :woohoo: I only got 800 points last night for the muffins we bought. Our offers were not great this week, unfortunately. Hopefully we have better offers for the upcoming week.

But on the other hand...I used 50,000 points on some flowers for my pots! I love that I didn't have to shell out some money for those! And I love having a few flowers in the yard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter