PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Hi Hon
I am in the same boat....I seriously would like the Airmiles program to be different but have realized I can't change that.
So I like that when I log into my account that there is quite often a few things I regularly buy that give me extra points,,,example is
$5.28 for a case of 18 coke,,2,000 PC points for every case bought,,I don't drink pop but 2 of my sons do.
I usually have specialty bread (raisin) butter, milk, dish soap and potatoes on a regular basis.
Seriously my phone dings before I even get out the door with an email posting my points.
I
I love this offer and utilize it to the max! We drink quite a bit of coke so when I get it I will wait and buy it on a 20x's, spend $50 weekend, and buy 6 to 8 cases. For us that works out to about two months. But the points I get on it added to the 20x's, WOW.
Used the offer last Saturday but for some reason it never went off my offers so I saved it today. Will use it in a month or so.

I placed an order for PC Express this evening, Can I use points to pay for my order and also collect the points from my offers and flyer offers? I know at Shoppers for the 20X offers you need to spend that amount but I am unsure about collecting the offers on items.

I placed an order for PC Express this evening, Can I use points to pay for my order and also collect the points from my offers and flyer offers? I know at Shoppers for the 20X offers you need to spend that amount but I am unsure about collecting the offers on items.
That is the only drawback I do not like for the Optimum points. You can not use points to pay for your groceries at PC Express.

I have filled our the survey...and always put that as feed back!!!! Maybe if enough people do that, they might actually start doing that

That is the only drawback I do not like for the Optimum points. You can not use points to pay for your groceries at PC Express.

I have filled our the survey...and always put that as feed back!!!! Maybe if enough people do that, they might actually start doing that
Your mileage may vary, I've redeemed points doing PC Express.

I have a personal offer for spend $100.00 via PC online
get 30,000 PC Points.
when you spend $100 or more on your first online grocery pickup order.

I don't do online ordering though.

Hugs Mel

That's strange that you are not able to use your points towards your PC Express order. I have been doing it at our local Fortinos since the lockdown began (I have only actually been in the store 3 times since March). There is a spot on the online order for comments and I just let them know how much of my points I want to redeem and the balance is charged to my PC Mastercard. They usually confirm the use of my points either when they call to advise my order is ready or when I pick up my order. Since you don't get charged for your order until you pick it up, you can always advise that you would like to use your PC Points and let them know how much when you pick your groceries up.

I've used points on a PC Order from No Frills. I made a note in the comment section. They called me to confirm any substitutions etc, and at that point they confirm that I wanted to use points. She actually had me on the phone when she punched it in. Now the spend 100 000 get xpoints....not so good. She told me I had to put a missing points inquiry in. I did that, and they told me I'd have to resubmit after a week. I did that and I think I was finally awarded my points a month later. I won't do that one again.

Skill testing question ....

If you get gas at the pump at Esso and only have the keychain-sized Optimum card (my husband carries the full sized one), how do you use it?

Last edited:
Skill testing question ....

If you get gas at the pump at Esso and only have the keychain-sized Optimum card (my husband carries the full sized one), how do you use it?
You are supposed to be able to key in the phone number linked to the account on the key pad but I've never had it work for me. I now just pay inside. Every time I do though I ask them the same question and always get that answer.
If you find another way to do it that works please let us know. And who knows, maybe this way works for others.

Download the app! Makes it so much easier, it's called Speedpass+

You are supposed to be able to key in the phone number linked to the account on the key pad but I've never had it work for me. I now just pay inside. Every time I do though I ask them the same question and always get that answer.
If you find another way to do it that works please let us know. And who knows, maybe this way works for others.

I used to work there, you can use your points, just let them know when you call in to let them know you have arrived for pick up.

Quick morning shop
I picked up a little over 21,000 points.
The Shoppers manager said I was wrong and no Gap/Old Navy gift cards with PC Points.
I was hesitant to argue with her during a building line up and a Pandemic so I left.

On the way home I went to a small Shoppers in my old neighbourhood,,very strict precautions here,,they greet you at the door,offer hand sanitizer,ask if you are
1. picking up a prescription,,see person 1
2 getting a flu shot ,,see person 2
3. shopping proceed into store.
in and out in 5 minutes.

They had lots of the Gift Cards and no issue buying them (cashier said the flyer indicates that it will take a couple of weeks to post the Points to my account) . I kept a copy of the flyer page.
So another 20,000 Points.

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter