PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Here she is
not super fancy like a store bought one but I made her.
Table below is a heated one I got from Airmiles last year.
wlBEatK.jpg

Hugs
Mel

That's lovely, Mel. It is so nice to have things we make ourselves. And a heated table! Niiiiice!

I picked up a few Advent calendars at Shoppers this morning and noticed quite a few stocking stuffer items. Advent Calendars were on sale for 9.99 each. I got two Lindt Chocolate and 2 Nestle Travel The World Chocolate.
Now I did agree no stocking stuffers this year BUT my son that lives with me said yesterday that since his two brothers are not coming over for our usual Christmas Brunch that maybe we should do stockings for each other.......I'm like YES!!!!!
I love stocking stuffers!
Hugs
Mel

Argh....I went to Shoppers today. I watched the bill rise to $141 and change. Went to redeem 100 000 points and it wouldn't let me. I forgot that I had locked the account. Sigh. At least I got 20X the points. LOL

Argh....I went to Shoppers today. I watched the bill rise to $141 and change. Went to redeem 100 000 points and it wouldn't let me. I forgot that I had locked the account. Sigh. At least I got 20X the points. LOL

if you're looking for a silver lining...the big black friday redemption event should be coming up, and it sounds like you'll be set to redeem a pile!

🎄 So inquiring minds would like to know what Black Friday Redemption of PC Points is?🔔
Hugs
Mel
I wasn't a big collector last year but if I recall right it was like the redemptions they have now but with more value. So now if you redeem 100,000 points you get $140 off, with the BF redemption you got $150 off. The more points you redeemed the better the offer.
Someone else might be able to chime in more. Plus, there is no guarantee it will be the same this year.

ETA--found this image but it's blurry.

I wasn't a big collector last year but if I recall right it was like the redemptions they have now but with more value. So now if you redeem 100,000 points you get $140 off, with the BF redemption you got $150 off. The more points you redeemed the better the offer.
Someone else might be able to chime in more. Plus, there is no guarantee it will be the same this year.

ETA--found this image but it's blurry.

View attachment 536578

Thanks Hon
I saw a few things I still need for stocking stuffers last weekend and am going to redeem some points to get them.
I'll wait and see if there's a Black Friday redemption event.

Hugs Mel

🎄 So inquiring minds would like to know what Black Friday Redemption of PC Points is?🔔
Hugs
Mel

yup, what @tinkerone said! it's the same as any redemption event, but the best return on your points for the year.

it's a great time to get stocking stuffers or just replenish stuff around the house. I'll buy a bunch of dish soap, toothpaste, vitamins, that kind of stuff :)

and of course move the equivalent $$ to a vacation savings account! i usually always have a vacation on the horizon...right now, we have no specific plan for when/where we'll travel, but a dedicated vacation account makes me feel a bit better.

I am trying to decide what we could buy on our xmas lists using points for the kids on the black Friday redemption days. Christmas will be lean this year. We just don't need to buy much, and we don't want to be out and about much from what we already have to be everyday with work. And if we don't need to open our wallet that will make it even better

I am trying to decide what we could buy on our xmas lists using points for the kids on the black Friday redemption days. Christmas will be lean this year. We just don't need to buy much, and we don't want to be out and about much from what we already have to be everyday with work. And if we don't need to open our wallet that will make it even better

electronics are the big ones at shoppers! video games, headphones, smart watches, cameras...

i’ve also seen some pretty neat stuff in the seasonal sections, depending what your kiddo likes. lots of craft supplies, decor that looks young and fun. she’s about 10, right? you could put together a “spa day” kit with nail polishes, face masks, nice bath products, that kind of stuff?

edit: i thought i was responding to someone else! pretty sure you don’t have a 10-year-old...but leaving the ideas up in case they inspire anyone :)

Last edited:
and of course move the equivalent $$ to a vacation savings account! i usually always have a vacation on the horizon...right now, we have no specific plan for when/where we'll travel, but a dedicated vacation account makes me feel a bit better.

Yes, doesn't it?! I have 3 on the go. A cancelled cruise, hopefully to be rebooked. A future vacation in 2024 when my husband turns 57. The World Cup 2026 if I can get tickets.
I get a happy glow every time I put a bit of money into one of those future trips. :goodvibes

I have an offer exclusive to Loblaws that may be of interest to some.

10,000 points
,For every $50 spent on any combination of OLG Lottery, Pizza Pizza, H&M, American Eagle and Kobo gift cards

If this is of interest to you you may want to check your offers as well. It's at the bottom of the page. I like that it is 'any combination'.

No frills offer for me buy $50 gift card get 10,000 Points.
for every $50 spent on any combination of OLG Lottery, Pizza Pizza, H&M, and American Eagle gift cards

So I was going to buy those Christmas Lottery scratch package tickets for 2 of my sons.

If I buy a 50.00 OLG card can I exchange it for scratch tickets?

1604588611788.png

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter