PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I can't imagine they do. They are way more expensive than anywhere else so I'm thinking that competing on price is not their priority...

How many offers do most people get? For the last 2 weeks I've had 3 🤔 plus huge, I mean MASSIVE threshold spends. We rarely spend more than $20 and they are always $75 or more. Before I loaded the app I was getting more offers that actually made sense now not so much.

How many offers do most people get? For the last 2 weeks I've had 3 🤔 plus huge, I mean MASSIVE threshold spends. We rarely spend more than $20 and they are always $75 or more. Before I loaded the app I was getting more offers that actually made sense now not so much.
I have 16 offers and two threshold spends. Mine are very good. Didn't get the milk though.

I got 22 offers (plus I saved 4 from last week for a total of 26 offers). None is a threshold spend at grocery stores (and I normally spend over $120/week at No Frills, since it's my primary store and I'm buying for 6). I do have a Shoppers threshold (20X on $60, only good tomorrow), but I won't use it. $60 is too much for me to spend at Shoppers most of the time. I'm almost certain to use 10+ of the offers. No milk offer for me this week though (I had one last week that I used yesterday).

I usually get around 14 offers. The spend thresholds are for shoppers. I don't get the milk one weekly - which I wish I did. But it seems to come and go.
I find the offers that I do get are for items that I routinely shop for. They will try to give me ones I would not ever use as well. It seems like the more we shop, the more they will tailor the offers to what we shop for. I know when I would shop more at Safeway ( when they had awesome AM deals weekly ) , I would get better offers to entice me to return shopping with them. I hope this info helps you a little as well.

I usually get around 13-16 offers, and I usually have to reject a few of them because they are for random products that I'll never buy, or something I bought once and won't buy regularly (ex - Bird's Custard Powder I bought once for Nanaimo Bars 🤨). I rarely get a threshold spend amount, but I have been getting random codes in my email recently for bonus points on grocery pickup, which is good enough for me. I've got the 20X on milk two weeks in a row now which seems to come and go but I've had it a few times. Most of what I get are the same targeted products for a lot of what I normally buy, but the quality of the offers definitely varies from week to week.

I sent a FB message to see what's going on and got this answer

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and can certainly understand your frustration. Please know that we are working to correct this issue as soon as possible and greatly appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Seems to be a glitch created by the last update to the app, for only a select few "lucky" users. I lost all of my saved offers, have those huge thresholds and whenever there are those texts offers they never load properly, just show up as expired --before, during & after the date. Not gonna make me go out of my way to shop at any of the stores until they fix this for me.

I have various threshold offers in the past month via App or text from $30 to $125. Seriously $125?!!!

I know. I have had those too. I can do the 50-60.00 ones with items that we regularly use. I don't use those ones either.

I just keep a running list on my phone with items I know I can buy there for a decent price, and wait until I get a personal offer or their advertised weekend one of spend 50 get 20X the points.

I usually get great shoppers promos but not grocery ones so much. I find the grocery ones give me bonus points on things I just purchased the week before, so I don't need them again for a while. I wish they would cycle them better. Like if I stocked up on pasta sauce this week, wait for 4 weeks.
I need to prep better for shopping during the week to maximize points at shoppers. Yesterday I lucked out, had the spend 60 get 20x points, and my mom needed me to pick up 12 boost which was on sale. So bonus for me, but with her money! LOL Those are the best kind of deals.

I see there is a promo for PC Optimum MC of 100,000 bonus points until July 7th. Thinking of getting it just to use for No Frills, Superstore and Shoppers. Although I should do the math and see if it's better points wise to use this or my AM MC which gets 1 am for every $10. But the bonus is good, and no fee so not like I'm losing out on anything.

Is anyone here a member of PC Insiders? I receive invites but cannot see where I would benefit enough to cover the $99(?) annual fee. What an I missing?

I usually get great shoppers promos but not grocery ones so much. I find the grocery ones give me bonus points on things I just purchased the week before, so I don't need them again for a while. I wish they would cycle them better. Like if I stocked up on pasta sauce this week, wait for 4 weeks.
I need to prep better for shopping during the week to maximize points at shoppers. Yesterday I lucked out, had the spend 60 get 20x points, and my mom needed me to pick up 12 boost which was on sale. So bonus for me, but with her money! LOL Those are the best kind of deals.
If you get a good offer but don't need it for several weeks just save it. You can do that for up to four offers. I do this quite often. Another reason I prefer this program to AM's for drug store shopping.

Is anyone here a member of PC Insiders? I receive invites but cannot see where I would benefit enough to cover the $99(?) annual fee. What an I missing?
I get that offer all the time to but I don't get it either. From what I can see its of no use to me. I guess if you bought Joe Fres all the time them maybe as that seems to be a big part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!