PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Got an e-mail with Get 20 000 points when buying a 100$ GC for David’s tea, H&M or Roots and La Vie en Rose. 30A84482-4413-41C3-9D04-3220F6770196.png

This weeks Shopper's Drug Mart flyer.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
It looks like it is redemption sale weekend. For anyone needing to spend some points...you will save some extra money with paying with points this weekend!

Tuesday & Wednesday is spend 75 get 25,000 points. Its a good way to get some bonus points. Kind of a high threshold to get to...but if you have your eye on a higher priced item...then might be a good time to pick it up.

Hope everyone gets a some good points this week!!!!

This weeks Shopper's Drug Mart flyer.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
It looks like it is redemption sale weekend. For anyone needing to spend some points...you will save some extra money with paying with points this weekend!

Tuesday & Wednesday is spend 75 get 25,000 points. Its a good way to get some bonus points. Kind of a high threshold to get to...but if you have your eye on a higher priced item...then might be a good time to pick it up.

Hope everyone gets a some good points this week!!!!
Thanks for the heads up! Going to make the most of the redemption event and pick up a new dis gc!

So interesting....I just looked at my Shoppers receipt from last weekend and only 1015 of my 17,000+ points are at the bottom of the receipt in the totals. All the points are listed above the subtotal though. Guess I need to submit for missing points.

I went to Shoppers this morning for the Cash in $50 in points and get $65 off. My son wants Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch) which is $80. I was able to get their last copy. So instead of $80 it ended up costing me $65. I'll take that $50 in points I cashed out and put that in our vacation fund and count the $15 as free.
I did the same thing. I bought a few items this weekend...and added another 50.00 into my vacation /slush fun fund for the family. It is slowly growing!!!!

I received an e-mail about a flash sale at Loblaws for today and tomorrow only.

Purchase a 95 count box of Mars Variety Pack for $13.99 and get 7,000 points. Skittles & Starburst 90 count $13.99 get 5,000 points.

We're handing out Kool-Aid Jammers for halloween this year. We only get 40-50 kids. But I'm going to pick up a Mars box and bring it to euchre night in two weeks.

I received an e-mail about a flash sale at Loblaws for today and tomorrow only.

Purchase a 95 count box of Mars Variety Pack for $13.99 and get 7,000 points. Skittles & Starburst 90 count $13.99 get 5,000 points.

We're handing out Kool-Aid Jammers for halloween this year. We only get 40-50 kids. But I'm going to pick up a Mars box and bring it to euchre night in two weeks.
Guessing this is just select people as I didn't receive an offer like this. I also checked my online account.

Enjoy your chocolate...and euchre party! I'm off to one of those this Saturday. :)

Has anyone had trouble getting missing points from Shoppers? I discovered that they failed to credit over 16,000 points that are listed on my receipt from Oct 8th. I've now sent 3 missing point inquires and had zero response, yet on the day I sent the second one I also sent one for missing points from RCSS and got that one within about 3 hours.

Has anyone had trouble getting missing points from Shoppers? I discovered that they failed to credit over 16,000 points that are listed on my receipt from Oct 8th. I've now sent 3 missing point inquires and had zero response, yet on the day I sent the second one I also sent one for missing points from RCSS and got that one within about 3 hours.
The time I was missing Shoppers points it took about a week to be credited and like you, more than one contact. Normally Superstore points are credited within hours.

For me, it feels like its more about the number of points missing. I do most of my collecting at Shoppers, and there can be real variation in the time it takes to resolve. If I'm missing a few hundred to a few thousand points, it can be resolved in a matter of hours. Over 10,000 seems to take extra time. Maybe the front of the line employees can only approve lower limits, while higher points need some kind of approval or additional investigation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts