PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

At 4:00, I was successful. I purchased 5 packs of the little Lindor at $4.99/bag.
I just went and bought a $23.99 box of Pralines chocolates. It’s not on sale but if I buy 3 bags of $6.99 Lindor and I know I am paying $2 more per bag at Shoppers. The Pralines would be about $16.99 if it’s on sale at Lindt outlet, so the difference is about the same. I got 16000 points. It’s a great deal! Thanks for encouraging me to go.

Updated:
I couldn’t resist and went back to buy two Advent Calendars for two ESL classes in school. I remember my land lady with whom my sister and I boarded when we first came to Canada bought us advent calendar so we could experience this western tradition for the first time. I am paying this forward. :santa:

Last edited:
I just had to post this tonight I couldn't wait.

So I had a personal offer for spend 500.00 on beauty, skincare and anything beauty related and receive a bonus 110,000 points. And of course in true pumpkin style....it was down to the wire. I do get to complete it ...as it expired tonight!

I had done a quick shop yesterday picking up a few things...but was still short as I thought the scar reducing cream ( which was a little pricy ) didn't count.

So this morning, I ran out of my eye cream, and I looked at the one serum I use was almost empty. So off to Shoppers I go :rolleyes1

I picked up both those items, a lip gloss and a primer and I was able to hit the last of my target. I got my bonus 110,000 points...there was also a beauty bonus of 20x over 75.00 which was 33,060, plus my base points of 1740. I scored 144,800 points tonight on that purchase.

Then I had to go buy some of those stupid size expensive batteries for our security fire detectors. There was the offer of 10,000 for each 30.00 spent...I tossed in one other item...and I scored another 10,525 points.

So my total purchase for tonight between the two was 162 and change...and I scored a total of 155,325!!! That is probably a record I don't think I can break!!!

Now it's time to cash some of those points in for some fun money cash!

Attachments

• 1122182898.png
    1122182898.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1888474280.png
    1888474280.png
    411 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

There's a Black Friday offer for Loblaws on Rakuten and Lotto gift cards. Spend $50, get 12000 pc points. My BIL only ever wants lotto tickets for birthdays, Christmas, so I pick up the lotto gc's for him. Was going to buy at Shell and get 20 AM's for each gc but now that seems laughable when I can get 12000 points. $2 verses $12. What should I do :rolleyes: :scratchin

ETA-Must use the PC Mastercard for this offer.

Last edited:
Ok so this weekend is a MASSIVE redemption event, I'm hearing redeem 250,000 points, get 400$ worth of merchandise at Shoppers (higher than the normal redemption event). I've been hitting various Shoppers trying to find recent Switch games without any luck, so last night DH is out and about and finds 4 of the games we were looking for. Told him to buy them right then and there, no waiting until Saturday or they'd be gone. Yeah, I missed out on getting those free extra points towards my purchase (DH went a bit overboard on other stuff, wiped out my points, lol), but free is still free, and I didn't have to shell out 80$ for each of those games, so a win!

But I seriously miss the extra counters with the electronics and the games now that they have implemented 3-4 self-serve kiosks in every Shoppers.

Ok so this weekend is a MASSIVE redemption event, I'm hearing redeem 250,000 points, get 400$ worth of merchandise at Shoppers (higher than the normal redemption event). I've been hitting various Shoppers trying to find recent Switch games without any luck, so last night DH is out and about and finds 4 of the games we were looking for. Told him to buy them right then and there, no waiting until Saturday or they'd be gone. Yeah, I missed out on getting those free extra points towards my purchase (DH went a bit overboard on other stuff, wiped out my points, lol), but free is still free, and I didn't have to shell out 80$ for each of those games, so a win!

But I seriously miss the extra counters with the electronics and the games now that they have implemented 3-4 self-serve kiosks in every Shoppers.

my flyer preview says the bonus breakdown is:

100$ off with 70,000
200$ off with 130,000
400$ off with 250,000

on the one hand I’m bummed I don’t have 250K points kicking around, because that’s a *huge* return. But the lower levels are great returns too, so I’ll definitely take advantage and get another disney gift card.

I'd be tempted to take them back Saturday, return them then rebuy them at the reduced point price. It's worth a try!

We were at Superstore last night and I thought I was getting the 'spend $15 on Kellog's products, earn 7,500 points' but the points didn't show up. Checked my receipt and realized I'd accidentally grabbed 1 General Mills cereal so total didn't reach $15. Went to Customer Service immediately while my DD ran back and picked up another Kellog's cereal. She returned all my original Kellog's products plus the GM one then I repurchased it right there swapping it out for the correct cereal and earned the 7.500.

It might be worth a try to see if you can do the same with those games as that's a substantial savings of points (like $150 worth if my math is right) for the exact same purchase!! I'd be trying if it were me.

When I went to Shoppers on Tuesday, I had no luck getting any Advent calendars....all sold out. Today, I popped into my usual SDM (bigger) and picked up the Advent calendars, and a couple of Lindt elf packages. Got 16001 (?Why 1?) PC points, along with my regular and milk points PC points for a total of 18866. :thumbsup2

my flyer preview says the bonus breakdown is:

100$ off with 70,000
200$ off with 130,000
400$ off with 250,000

on the one hand I’m bummed I don’t have 250K points kicking around, because that’s a *huge* return. But the lower levels are great returns too, so I’ll definitely take advantage and get another disney gift card.

Oh wow! I am at 230,000 points currently. So close but still so far from that $400 for 250,000 level. The real question would be if there are enough things we need to hit that $400 spend threshold though. $200 is much more manageable.

Or a big ticket item.,,,like a video game or some techy gadget. If the hubby wasn't so picky about what type of smart tv he wants...I would maybe...just MAYBE use all my points to get him a smart tv!

Oh wow! I am at 230,000 points currently. So close but still so far from that $400 for 250,000 level. The real question would be if there are enough things we need to hit that $400 spend threshold though. $200 is much more manageable

Last year...we purchased our boys the Nintendo switch and a couple of games, and some extra accessories...and we only spent 40.00 out of our pocket. We cleared out most of the points...but I really didn't want to have to spend X amount of dollars on another gaming system. :crazy2: So everyone won on that purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter