PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

How often do you guys get Shoppers texts? I haven’t opted in, because I have a ridiculously low texting limit plan, but if it’s only once a week or so, it might make sense for me to do it.
So far I have only received them on Tuesdays. Not sure if they send other times however this is all I've been getting. Some are worth it, some not so much. Still worth getting I think.

There's a text offer??? How do I not know this!!! How do I sign up?
I think that if you go to shoppersdrugmart.ca you might be able to sign up for the texts. I'm logged in, but I think that that is what I did.

Just back from a Loblaws run. Bought a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs and the Cadbury Eggies, each was $16.99. There was a $1 off coupon on the Mini Eggs but it listed both products on it so I peeled two of them off which took the cost down to $15.99 each. Loblaws is offering 7500 points on each purchase so 15000 points there. I also had an PC offer for spend $30 get 3000 points and that took as well.
So on my $31.98 shop I have $18 worth of points and Easter candy done. Well played!

Just back from a Loblaws run. Bought a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs and the Cadbury Eggies, each was $16.99. There was a $1 off coupon on the Mini Eggs but it listed both products on it so I peeled two of them off which took the cost down to $15.99 each. Loblaws is offering 7500 points on each purchase so 15000 points there. I also had an PC offer for spend $30 get 3000 points and that took as well.
So on my $31.98 shop I have $18 worth of points and Easter candy done. Well played!

Great Score!!!! I love it when things like that happen.

I got a call/offer last night to upgrade to the World Elite PC Mastercard. Thanks to this thread, I'd already researched it so said Yes right away!

My deal of the week to share....Superstore has Oikos greek yogurt for 3.33 this weeks with 1000 bonus points. You can download coupons for buy 2 save $2 and buy one 'speciality' save $1 from the manufacturer's website: https://www.dan-on.com/ca-en/my-discounts. I also noticed that they had coupons for buy 2 save $1.50 on the tearpads on the way into the store. This is a product that I buy without the bonus or coupons so it is a great deal for me! Hope this might be helpful to someone else too.

Ok math wizzes. Which is better. I have a 15000 points for $60 spend for today, or 20x points for $60spend for wed?

Good morning! Between the RCL and Loblaws I feel I found a great score!

Loblaws' flyer (Clarington) is offering a buy ONE Cashmere bathroom tissue (12=24), or sponge towels (6 pack) or scotties tissue (6 pack) and get 3,000 points. They cost $5.99 each however.

The RCL flyer advertised a contest (trip to Stanley cup). It's a free entry. After I entered it offered me a printable coupon. $6 OFF when I purchase all THREE of Cashmere 12-roll or larger; scotties tissue 6 package or larger and sponge towels 6 roll or larger.

That brings Loblaw's $17.97 down to $11.97 = $3.99 each (instead of $5.99 each) AND 9,000 points!

scorehockeytickets.ca is the contest web page in the RCL flyer.

EDITED TO FIX MISTAKE ON QUANTITY.

Last edited:
Sobeys flyer is a bust for me, so crossing my fingers for a 20x/$50 event at Shoppers and good targeted offers for Superstore (Loblaws).

No Airmiles deals this week so I will shop at Freshco and do the 20x the points at Shoppers. I’m just running out of quite a few things I need from Shoppers so this is good timing.

I'm glad there is a 20X at shoppers. I need some eye drops and a few other things. I should be able to get to that 50.00 threshold. Hopefully they will have a few others in the next few weeks. I need to stock up on a few things for the Mexico trip!!!!

I'm glad there is a 20X at shoppers. I need some eye drops and a few other things. I should be able to get to that 50.00 threshold. Hopefully they will have a few others in the next few weeks. I need to stock up on a few things for the Mexico trip!!!!

Same! When do you leave?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!