PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Where do you see the staples gift card offer? I’m thinking this would be great to pick up $100 staples and turn around and use it for the staples shop the block.

I seen an offer on my app for superstore says "For every $100 spent on Happy Brand Gift Cards earn 15,000 points" I of course haven't seen these gift cards before so checked out their site and there are different gift cards that are good for a multiple stores. There is one called Happy Thanks that includes Boston Pizza, Footlocker, Hudson's bay, Indigo, Sports Check, Staples. It looks like you can get them in different denominations so I am assuming as long as they add up to $100 total you will be fine to get your 15,000 points.

One thing I am not sure of is that a one time offer? or can I purchase with two transactions because I want to get some and put them through on my work credit card and some for myself to buy xmas gifts with.

Looking for advice so that I can plan accordingly.

1. There is an offer in the flyer that says from Fri, Dec 6 - Sun, Dec 8 earn 20x points. It then asks you to see the back page for details but I'm looking at the flyer online and cannot see if/where the back page is. Is there a minimum spend for this 20x offer?

2. If I choose items between Fri and Sun that are e.g. Buy 2 get 3000 points, does this mean if I buy 2 during the promotion that I would actually earn 60,000 points?

That really doesn't make sense but is that what the offer is saying? I'm confused, can you tell? Thanks for any help you can offer and, if anyone happens to have the paper flyer in hand, is there a better explanation on the back page about the 20x point offer?
Looks like this one is 20X's with a min. $100 purchase. As far as the points go, you only get 20 X's on base points, not bonus points. So, in your equation, you would not get extra points on your buy 2 get 3000 points products but you would get the bonus points on the dollar value of those two items.

Looks like this one is 20X's with a min. $100 purchase. As far as the points go, you only get 20 X's on base points, not bonus points. So, in your equation, you would not get extra points on your buy 2 get 3000 points products but you would get the bonus points on the dollar value of those two items.

Thanks! I appreciate your help. Makes sense!

I seen an offer on my app for superstore says "For every $100 spent on Happy Brand Gift Cards earn 15,000 points" I of course haven't seen these gift cards before so checked out their site and there are different gift cards that are good for a multiple stores. There is one called Happy Thanks that includes Boston Pizza, Footlocker, Hudson's bay, Indigo, Sports Check, Staples. It looks like you can get them in different denominations so I am assuming as long as they add up to $100 total you will be fine to get your 15,000 points.

One thing I am not sure of is that a one time offer? or can I purchase with two transactions because I want to get some and put them through on my work credit card and some for myself to buy xmas gifts with.

Ohhhh you are brilliant! I only saw the three options on my app but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the “happy thanks” one before in store. I’m definitely getting that one.

I can’t tell either whether it is one time use only. Could you charge them all on your personal credit card first then get reimbursed at work later? I would do that just to make sure to get all those pts.

My Happy offer is only for No Frills so I checked their cards yesterday, only 4 available, Him, Her, Kid and Teen. Quite disappointed.

My Happy offer is only for No Frills so I checked their cards yesterday, only 4 available, Him, Her, Kid and Teen. Quite disappointed.

I wish I had gone to check out my store last night too. I am working from home today and was planning to go out during lunch to buy them. But the roads are so bad here, they won’t salt or clear until the snow stops and the snow keeps coming down (was it even supposed to snow). Hate to do the drive and come back empty handed.

Awe, that is disappointing.

I wish I had gone to check out my store last night too. I am working from home today and was planning to go out during lunch to buy them. But the roads are so bad here, they won’t salt or clear until the snow stops and the snow keeps coming down (was it even supposed to snow). Hate to do the drive and come back empty handed.

I just checked and mine is good only at Superstore and is good for today and tomorrow.

It's interesting how they have similar offers but they're individualized. I have a Superstore and No Frills about equal distance from my home but do most of our shopping at Superstore. Wonder if that's possibly why it's different?

I would try to give them a call and see if they have the one you want. Not worth risking a drive for nothing...

I can't decide if I should try to finish my stockings at shoppers with the 20X deal for $100 min order or not. Maybe the Tuesday offer they send by text will be a 20X for less money and I can use some lindt towards it!! Oh this drives me crazy lol

I would try to give them a call and see if they have the one you want. Not worth risking a drive for nothing...

I can't decide if I should try to finish my stockings at shoppers with the 20X deal for $100 min order or not. Maybe the Tuesday offer they send by text will be a 20X for less money and I can use some lindt towards it!! Oh this drives me crazy lol

I pretty much always find that if one week’s offers aren’t perfect for me, the next will be. I would wait it out.

I seem to do better with those Tuesday text offers, love when it’s a spend $25-40 threshold. I can’t seem to do the $100 ones, so easy if my kids were still in diapers, lol.

Just returned from Superstore and picked up $200 worth of those Happy gift cards, 30,000 pts, so pretty “happy” about that 😀They had the Thanks, Teen, Him, Her, Student and Dining ones in $25 and $50 denominations.

The offer is not in my app any more. So one time/transaction use only.
Thanks for reporting back!!! I need to find the Thanks one they don't have them in our local store so I am going to try the next town over lol..

I did the No Frills offer today, only had the 4 cards above in $50s and the Him and Her in $100s. I was hoping for $25s for my nieces and nephews and wanted a few of the other cards. Settled for 4 @ $50, teens and her cards. 30,000 points on the receipt and straight into the account.

It's interesting how they have similar offers but they're individualized. I have a Superstore and No Frills about equal distance from my home but do most of our shopping at Superstore. Wonder if that's possibly why it's different?

I'm much closer to No Frills than Superstore and Zehrs which are the next closest. I spend more at Shoppers than the other three put together but likely spend equal at No Frills and Superstore.

I bought $300 of the Happy GC's. 4 X $50 of the Happy Dining, 2 X $25 of the Happy Home and 2 X $25 of the Happy Kid. I was pleased we could mix and match. It's DIL's birthday in January and her choice is always Lone Star so nice to have this paid in advance and get that discount to boot.

Now when I was cashing out the clerk told me she had been getting lots of them going through. She told me one woman bought the Lotto gift cards and that they worked. I asked her if maybe she was thinking of the last flyer but she said no, she had put them through today and that the person received the 15,000 points per $100. Found that interesting but I wouldn't buy them just based on this because she really could have been confused, not something I would chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!