Peabody Hotel

O

OrlandoDisney

Hello , I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Peabody Hotel on Intl. Drive and what do you think about it?

Thanks

This is my 2nd post!

My wife and daughter stayed at the Peabody a few summers ago for a dance competition at the convention centre. They liked the hotel very much. It is pretty upscale - lots of marble and they liked the hotel room.
The daily highlight is the marching of the baby ducks (live ducks) through the hotel lobby.

Where at 4:00pm the ducks walk the red carPET to live in luxery in a roof top Duck suite. Then in the morning the Ducks once more walk the red carPET to spend their day floating in the lobby fountain!!

This all started on a dare between Hotel owners many many years ago. But it delighted the hotel guests so much,the Ducks stayed and now are a High Tech Operation.

I saw it on the Travel Channel!!

The Peabody is a beautiful, gracious, upscale hotel. It tends to be geared towards teh business rather than leisure traveler, but it would still be extremely enjoyable to either type.

The rooms are tastefully decorated, the restaurants are exceptional (try the Sunday brunch--fabulous!!) and the amenities are what would be expected and more for that type and level of property.

Service is very good.

You won't be disappointed.

Anne

PS--Of course don't miss the ducks!

The Grand Cypress would probably have a good argument for being the best ( ;) ), but you're pretty much spot on here. Very smart hotel is the Peabody, with an Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts and a couple of fabulous restaurants (Dux and B-Line Diner), plus an excellent I-Drive location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter