Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Needed

lisalynn

Missing beautiful Lake Okoboji EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
Does anyone have a yummy, yet relatively easy peanut butter fudge recipe they would be willing to share?

TIA!!!

Lisa

The bset fudge recipe I have found is the one made with the marshmallow creme I think it is kraft, that is the one I make all the time the recipe is on the jar, I always make chocolate and peanutbutter, If I remember correctly it is just butter, evaporated milk, sugar, chipe(choco or peanutbutter) the marshmallow creme and vanilla (nuts if you like) it has always turned out great and is really simple

I have a recipe that I have used for years. It brings back wonderful memories for me! A dear friend of mine made this every Christmas when I was a child. I love the memories as much as the fudge.

Anyway, I digress! Here it is:

Mrs. Peacock's Peanut Butter Fudge

3 cups Sugar
1 cup Whole Milk

Put in sauce pan and heat to soft ball stage (235 degrees).

1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Cream

Combine in pot and mix well. Pour in butter Pyrex dish. Cool.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much to the both of you! I will try them both! I always make the chocolate one with the marshmallow cream, but never thought of trying it with peanut butter chips. Thanks again!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lisa

Oh these do sound good! I wonder if the kids would like some fudge? Dumb question huh - what kid wouldn't like fudge? Wonder if I would like some too? Oh yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter