Pearl Harbor Question

stormer

DIS Veteran
I got Pearl Harbor tickets from recreation.gov - the free tickets with the $1.50 processing fee. Am I supposed to get actual tickets mailed to me? When I got similar tickets for the Washington Monument they mailed me the tickets. I haven't gotten anything in the mail for Pearl Harbor. When I check my confirmation email it has a bar code and an order number. Is that all I need or are there real tickets?

I would printout that confirmation and take it with you. Are you aware that they are doing repairs on the actual Arizona Memorial? There is still plenty see and do but depending on when you go, you may not be able to disembark on the Memorial itself.

I would printout that confirmation and take it with you. Are you aware that they are doing repairs on the actual Arizona Memorial? There is still plenty see and do but depending on when you go, you may not be able to disembark on the Memorial itself.

Yes, I know about the repairs, thanks. I don't think I will ever be back to Hawaii so we are still going to go.

When I went two weeks ago, all they asked was my last name and time. They didn't even bother to look at the confirmation on my phone.

There were two lines, one for those who had reservations and one for those who didn't. There was someone there to direct you.

We were just there last week. Bring along your receipt with the confirmation number and they will print out the tickets for you right there. Have a great time!

Yes, you need to get tickets. We were there last week and I had to give the last name. They looked it up from there.

Not reservation related but a heads up about not leaving anything visible in the car.
We were at Pearl Harbor a couple of years ago and had just parked the car, making our way to the entrance when my son forgot something in the car. By the time we walked back, which would have been maybe 5 minutes, someone had attempted to break into our rental car. They had already taken off part of the door handle! All we had in the car was a cooler bag but guess that was enough for them to think it was something valuable.

I’m sorry but I looked on recreation.gov and I couldn’t find
Any information to get tickets for Pearl Harbor. What
Is the correct wording in the search engine should I ask for.
thank you

I’m sorry but I looked on recreation.gov and I couldn’t find
Any information to get tickets for Pearl Harbor. What
Is the correct wording in the search engine should I ask for. thank you

The best resource I know of for updated info on Pearl Harbor is by this person's posts on another forum. Here's the link: (hope it's okay to post!)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTop...rily_Suspended_as_of_5_10_18-Oahu_Hawaii.html

"Dusty" has always been very good to post any changes in how to book for the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor and is keeping us all updated for the Memorial's repairs to it's dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter