Pecos Bill No More “Free” Guac

LuvThumper

Earning My Ears
According to The Disney Food Blog, guacamole is now being sold as a side for $2.00 and is no longer on the fixin’s bar.

I like my Guac, but I really am not a big fan of restaurant guac, it's just not that fresh. I'd much rather have a couple slices of avocado anyway.

I'll save my $2 for something else.

Now we need the logically-deranged urban legend to explain why guacamole was taken off the condiment bar. It needs to have a frivolous lawsuit theme.

I like: negligent parents allow their child to dive head first into the vat of guacamole, then have the temerity to sue for medical expenses and punitive damages.

Now we need the logically-deranged urban legend to explain why guacamole was taken off the condiment bar. It needs to have a frivolous lawsuit theme.

I like: negligent parents allow their child to dive head first into the vat of guacamole, then have the temerity to sue for medical expenses and punitive damages.
Ahh like the hot plastic cheese fiasco! lol

No Im dissapointed I love guac BUT I also agree its others greed of piling it on their plates that probably brought around the change

Well with one of the main draws to Pecos Bills being the fixins bar I have been waiting on Disney to add an upcharge if you wanted to use it. Remember this rule if people like it Bob Iger wants to charge you for it.

According to The Disney Food Blog, guacamole is now being sold as a side for $2.00 and is no longer on the fixin’s bar.
We ate there last Saturday I have to say the taco trio for $9 is a bargain but I passed in the $2 guac. I didn’t remember it being free but the trio is pretty filling and tasty.

No, it absolutely is. Ever seen people making entire salads out of the topping bars? Yeah.

No. I have never noticed anybody making a salad out of the toppings bar, but I tend to mind my business when I’m on vacation.

Look, avocados can be expensive and $2 for a side of it is reasonable, but if they’re suddenly charging for it, I think it’s due to Disney’s greed and not the other way around. :)

No. I have never noticed anybody making a salad out of the toppings bar, but I tend to mind my business when I’m on vacation.

Look, avocados can be expensive and $2 for a side of it is reasonable, but if they’re suddenly charging for it, I think it’s due to Disney’s greed and not the other way around. :)

That doesn't make sense. You think it's reasonable because they're expensive, but it's still greedy? o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter