Pecos Bill Taco Trio Question

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
My 5-year-old loves "tacos". Tacos being ground beef on a soft-shell with a boatload of cheese. That said, are you able to get the tacos at Pecos Bill without the five-spice yogurt and pineapple salsa?

I think the yogurt and pineapple salsa is only on the cauliflower option? However, I got my son (at age 7) the tacos and he did not like the meat, it was shredded rather than ground beef. He likes ground beef and cheese only. Just an FYI if your kiddo is as picky as mine :)

When you mobile order there are drop down menus to 'customize' and you can remove items that are normally included, like sauces or toppings. If an option mobile, than certainly an option in person. FWIW, I LOVE to get at least one taco as cauliflower and either eat as a taco or as popper sides, they are fantastic.

When you mobile order there are drop down menus to 'customize' and you can remove items that are normally included, like sauces or toppings. If an option mobile, than certainly an option in person. FWIW, I LOVE to get at least one taco as cauliflower and either eat as a taco or as popper sides, they are fantastic.
I looked at these on mobile, because I was curious, and the only choices are which meats you want. No further customization. I have no doubt if you order in person though, you would be able to leave the toppings off.

I looked at these on mobile, because I was curious, and the only choices are which meats you want. No further customization. I have no doubt if you order in person though, you would be able to leave the toppings off.

I just looked at it, after I clicked 'cauliflower' a drop down menu appears below that says 'customize your selection' then you can take off sauces.

The OP is talking about a sauce that comes with the cauliflower taco. Other meat tacos are served plain anyway & there is a toppings bar to put on what you want.

The customization menus will apply for all mobile order items to indicate those things you can change. If you can't change it, it won't appear, i.e. like you want grilled chicken instead of fried, if no drop down menu, you can't change that.

My daughter got the tacos today and it was just the meat and you put whatever you want on them from the fixings bar. She loved them.

I get the beef tacos regularly, no pineapple salsa or yogurt on them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter