Pennsylvania, Maryland and Washington

whats the first thing you think of with each of these states ?

Pennsylvania - Early America (liberty bell, declaration of Independence, Pilgrims )

Maryland - Crabs

Washington - Grey's Anatomy

Are you talking about The District of Columbia or the State of Washington?

Grey's Anatomy is set in Seattle in thE state of Washington.

PA is about 10 minutes from my house - we're over the river in NJ. I guess I think of Hershey where we spend Thanksgiving.

Maryland - I think of Baltimore and the inner harbor where we've been many times - went to college in the Baltimore suburbs.

DC - I think of my daughter who's in college there and of many trips over the years.

If you're talking about the state of Washington I guess I think of the space needle.

PA, MD and Washington state is a weird combo. Washington DC - that makes sense given it’s proximity.

PA- the Burgh
MD-Crabs!
WA (State)- fog? Never been there. Grew up in PA, been to MD and DC several times.

Pennsylvania - Hey, that's where I live!
Maryland - University of Maryland's atrocious football uniforms
Washington - Er, which one? (I know you specified, but that's what I first think of. "Which Washington?")

Last edited:

Pennsylvania: My home...so many things come to mind- I love PA!
Maryland: BWI- we always fly out of, Inner Harbor, how much I hate the I695/I95 corridor
Washington: Pike's Market, space needle, rain

We DO have the best flag, don't we?

Definitely. I've lived in NYS for 12 years now and still can't remember what the flag looks like... they tend not to wave it everywhere as MD does so it's easy to forget I guess, lol. MD FTW.

Pennsylvania- Gettysburg

Maryland- blue crabs... lived just outside of DC, the traffic sucked. Never want to live there again!

Washington- that the eastern half of the state is not rainy and treed like the Sound. Washington State University- Go Cougs! My home for almost 10 years!

Washington. Stellar bridge design.

Pennsylvania Busy shopping malls.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/08/dead_and_dying_malls_of_pennsy.html

Maryland Dedicated followers of fashion.

images

upload_2018-9-13_10-28-22.jpeg

images

MD flag and MD sports uniforms are fugly. I say this as a past resident of 34 of my 45 years.

Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh Steelers
Maryland - US Naval Academy
Washington State - Space Needle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!