Penny Marshall R.I.P.

Aww...I was just telling someone last week about milk and Pepsi (which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds -- just need to get the proportions right).

Oh no, I hadn't heard that. I loved her in Laverne and Shirley. RIP Ms Marshall

Director of my #1 favorite movie, A League of Their Own. Such a talent!

May she RIP :littleangel:

RIP. Thanks for all the laughs. I will always remember Laverne DeFazio and Shirley Feeney.

A talented actress and director, who led the way for women in the field. RIP Ms. Marshall.

Aww...I was just telling someone last week about milk and Pepsi (which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds -- just need to get the proportions right).

I remember this from L&S, and never thought it was weird because I loved cream soda mixed with milk as a kid.

I heard about this on the bus back to Pop today when they were playing the Laverne and Shirley theme song. :guilty: She was such a multi talented person. We need more people like her in Hollywood. My thoughts are with her family.

I guess I still think of her first from the Odd Couple and Laverne and Shirley, but I really enjoyed some of her film directing, especially A League of Their Own and Big.

I was never a big fan of Laverne and Shirley, but really liked her on The Odd Couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter