Penny Presses at Disneyland Resort

From last time i was there in December they were all coins only. I know because i did not have any pennies and DD was not happy.

They were also still coin machines in September. Both DL and DCA also have pressed quarter machines (1.25) and DL did have (not sure if they still do) at least one pressed nickel machines and pressed dime machine.

Does Disney still have the Pressed Coin Collection Book? We bought ours at the park in 2013 but it's not big enough to hold all the coins. I can't find any on the internet either. It was $8.95 back then, the price tag is still on the back.IMG_3017[1].JPG

Does Disney still have the Pressed Coin Collection Book? We bought ours at the park in 2013 but it's not big enough to hold all the coins. I can't find any on the internet either. It was $8.95 back then, the price tag is still on the back.View attachment 501727
They had them the last time I was there, nov 2019. I dont remember the price. You can usually find them sitting on top of penny machines in the stores.

Does Disney still have the Pressed Coin Collection Book? We bought ours at the park in 2013 but it's not big enough to hold all the coins. I can't find any on the internet either. It was $8.95 back then, the price tag is still on the back.View attachment 501727
They had them in January, 2020. I think they were $14.95 or somewhere in that range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter