Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
Introducing...

The sister to Penny's Roller Coaster Ride. It's Penny's Pirate Ship Swing:

pirateshipswingyw0.jpg

What's do to?

- Relax with Friends
- Plunder like Pirates
- Go on the Pirate Ship Swing (but find the entrance to it!), and no, it doesn't swing
- Head on down to the Coaster once you get bored by going through the jungle

The room was visited by HOST_Phinny during the construction process (she likes her pirates).

~Ren

Lily visited the room Thursday after she finished her room makeovers. It was her retreat from people asking her to give out inferno :rotfl: We were able to have a nice consersation with her about the pain of room building.

She really enjoyed the room. She gave it her best comments :) However, I dont think I'll get best guest room. It seemed more that she was visiting me rather than looking at my room. I've had this so many times before that I dont care anymore if a staff member comes into my room. I just assume that they came to say hi.:headache:

But who knows? If I get best guest room, it will probably be in two weeks. The lazy mermaid lounge (this week's best guest room) was looked at by Lily about 2 weeks ago. So, who knows?:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter