People mover petition

The track base is complete - Rocket Rods used a different power source than the PM tires but the power system would need to be replaced by now anyway. But it could be done - look what they did with the Subs!

Anyways, I signed! Hopefully with enough people signing and contacting Disney [why not mention it at City Hall when you go next time?] they'll sit up and take notice and get moving!

G2-4T said:
The track base is complete - Rocket Rods used a different power source than the PM tires but the power system would need to be replaced by now anyway. But it could be done - look what they did with the Subs!

Anyways, I signed! Hopefully with enough people signing and contacting Disney [why not mention it at City Hall when you go next time?] they'll sit up and take notice and get moving!
Nice first post. :thumbsup2

I LOVE THE PEOPLE MOVER! I hope they bring it back! :thumbsup2

Thanks Somebody! I'm a big fan of the TTA, I love the thrill rides just as much as everyone else but you certainly need to have a balance of thrill and relaxation and the TTA and Peoplemover fit this perfectly. Plus they hold a lot of people [over 1,000 could ride the Peoplemover at any one time] so the sidewalks below aren't quite as crowded, another bonus!

It seems logical to bring it back - so hopefully with enough supporters on board [no joke intended, really] we might just make a difference. So if you haven't yet go sign up - it takes only a minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter