Perennial-Achillea

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Also called Yarrow-This superb perennial is unbeatable for their brilliant flower. They are very easy to grow, they bloom for 3-4 months. Add color when lots of perennials have faded. The usual color is yellow, but they also come in different shades of pinks, reds and whites. There are many hybrid on the market and their colors are beautiful. These plants are called the "Queen of the Summer Garden"

They should be planted in the spring in healthy well drained soil. They are very hardy and look great when planted with other perennials. They multiply very rapidly.

They range it height from 12" to 50".
Their flower resembles Queen Anne's Lace.
They like sun but you can grow them in partial shade. The flowers will not be as brilliant.

Looking for something to bring life to your summer gardens, try Yarrow. :)

A Pink Yarrow

Hey thanks Mamu...I am looking for things that I can not kill. This sounds like one, I will keep my eyes open for it.

These are great plants! I have yellow and bright pink in my butterfly bed. They need pratically no attention...just water during drought! We almost lost our whole bed last year during the mid-summer to drought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!