Perennial-Peony

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Peony-One of the essential garden flowers. Their beautiful green foliage and enormous flowers make them one of the spring garden favorites.

The peony produces magnificant flowers, some 7" across. They come in many colors pinks, reds, whites and some great two-tone ones. Some varieties have double petals, some are very large with rows and rows of petals. They all smell heavenly.

Peonies should be planted in the fall, their crowns should never be more then 1" below the soil line. Or they will not produce flowers. They like semi-shade to moderate light and need a soil rich in humus. They need support, the plants can be as high as 40" with large heavy flowers.

I have planted and transplanted them in the spring with good luck.

Also last year I purchased 18" circular metal plant supports at Home Depot and they were wonderful, none of the blooms fell over.A pink and white Peony

I absolutely adore the Peony plant. It is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter