Personal ECV purchase

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for an ECV to purchase that would be easy to disassemble to place in my trunk. Then I would have my own for theme parks, etc. I don't need one full-time. I need one that you don't push the lever with your thumb. What do you all have, if you have one? Thank you!

This thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/ecv-purchase-recommendations.3684141/ has some good information - especially from mamabunny.

Here's my take on what I've observed:
I bought an ECV not quite two years ago online from Amazon for $600. Here's my thread on the pluses and minuses for this unit. https://www.disboards.com/threads/buying-a-budget-ecv-the-good-bad-and-the-ugly.3651648 It does not use a thumb lever.

The next step up ECVs have better suspension and batteries, etc. More like the ones from off site rentals. I think most of those start about $1300.

There are also extremely mobile units like the one mamabunny describes. The price range is around $2500.

And then there is the newest and greatest - the Whill ci. http://whill.us/model-ci/
I had the opportunity to borrow one for a day yesterday. It is incredible. You can even drive it from your phone.

It looks closer to a wheelchair - but is not FDA approved as a wheelchair. Whill does make the model M which is an approved wheelchair. Price for the Ci - approximately $4000. It is controlled by a device similar to a mouse not like a joystick. It comes apart into 3 pieces so it will fit in a trunk. I found it incredible easy to use it. The learning curve was about 3 minutes seriously. It can drive over gravel and grass easily.

Of course there are many others. I've even seen some really souped up ones that cost over $10,000.

I was actually quite happy with my $600 mobility scooter at Disney. It served my needs well. But I am looking to upgrade as I want to be able to use it more outdoors. I'd like to be able to use my backyard.

So look carefully at what you need. I've used the $600 scooter on at least 5 Disney trips plus several other trips. (We are retired.) If I were more agile I would love the lightweight unit that Mamabunny uses.

Good luck.

I'm looking for an ECV to purchase that would be easy to disassemble to place in my trunk. Then I would have my own for theme parks, etc. I don't need one full-time. I need one that you don't push the lever with your thumb. What do you all have, if you have one? Thank you!

Hi, musicmom3331. I think that it is both easier and/or harder to choose the right scooter for you than it was for me over a decade ago.

Years ago there were one or two physical stores that I could drive to that sold mobility scooters and products located near where I live. In Atlanta, not so much anymore. I would have to travel to a smaller town outside of Atlanta to try a mobility scooter that I thought that I would like. And even then their stock was low.

That being said, now, almost all mobility products can be bought online after looking at photos and reviews and specifications.

images

When I bought my old Pride Mobility REVO SC63 scooter, I bought it from eBay because a family member's dad who owned a mobility store was selling all of their new and used products from the recently closed store.

I got a good deal.

My research at the time showed the REVO could have
Drive Range: 20.00 miles
Battery Type: U-1 (2) 12V "35 AH" Sealed Gel (Pair)
Disassembles: Yes
Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs.
Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Total Weight: 157 lbs.
Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires: No
Max Incline Rating: 8 °
Top Speed: 4.50 mph
The base of the unit would separate into the rear wheel and engine section and the front part of the scooter with the tiller. The engine section is 48 lbs.

Last decade, I wanted a scooter that I could take apart, lift each part and put it in the trunk of my car.

I also wanted a mobility scooter that would carry my heavier weight.

I found out later that driving up any hills in my area would be a problem if my own weight and the weight of the mobility scooter combined with the extra gravity causing extra weight put on the mobility scooter when driving up a hill caused my mobility scooter to set the circuit breaker off and stop my scooter. I would have to walk my mobility scooter up to the top of the hill.

I really didn't have many hills at Walt Disney World to worry about, but I did from my home.

So when you do your research, consider the following:

1. Will the mobility scooter weight, and the batteries' weight, and your own body weight carry you where you want to go up any inclines like the Magic Kingdom Monorail Transporation entrance? This area doesn't have an elevator, but you could use the Magic Kingdom Ferry.

2. Can you lift the mobility scooter in your truck and back out again whenever you need to do it? Especially at the end of the day, when you may have to take the seat off, the batteries off, etc. and put everything in your truck after a long day all by yourself.

I can no longer lift my scooter's motor section anymore into the trunk of a rental car. I stopped a long time ago when I kept losing my balance and falling down trying to lift it by myself. I didn't want to hurt myself nor get caught somewhere by myself without anyone there to help me.

images

When I lost my car several years ago, I bought a Pride Mobility Scooter called a Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension (Model No. S710LX). It had four wheels instead of three wheels and it had two larger batteries that could make it up the hills that I needed to overcome driving it to and from work every day. I had no intentions are taking this scooter apart and loading in a rental car. The scooter was more stable with four wheels than the three-wheeled scooter. I needed that stability on some poor sidewalks and sidewalk ramps dangerous areas on my trip to work.

My research at the time showed the Victory 10 LX could have
Drive Range: 16.00 miles
Battery Type: U-1 (2) 12V "50 AH" Sealed Gel (Pair)
Heaviest Piece: 77.6 lbs.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Total Weight: 211.5 lbs.
Max Incline Rating: 6 °
Top Speed: 5.60 mph

These batteries were much more powerful than my older scooter. It easily got up on steep hills for me.

I could use this larger scooter on the mass transit rail system, but not on the bus system because of the size and turn radius.

I use the smaller, older scooter to travel on bus or rail to the airlines as I can drive it straight up to the airline doorway.

My next purchase is saving up for an electric wheelchair that I rented last June 2018 from FOLD & GO Electric Wheelchair. It was much lighter weight, and it could carry my weight and I could easily slide it into the car trunk when I tried it. It the heavyweight version only weighed 55 lbs, folded up, and I could lean on end on the trunk and lift the other end up and slide it into the trunk using a blanket to protect the car.

It had a very high weight capacity of 365 lbs.

It could take me up a 25-degree hill versus only a 6-degree hill. I was shocked by the power.

It was waterproof and not just rain resistant.

And for the airlines, it folded up to only 13 inches width.

Medicare does not cover it, but if I was still working my work insurance might have covered it.

The heavy duty wheelchair has two batteries instead of one and only weigh 2-lbs. each and they is built into the frame and can be removed.

The charging time for two batteries only takes about 7-hours.

FNGo_HD-MAROON_UNFOLD-570x780.jpg

FNGo_HD-MAROON_FOLD-570x780.jpg

My research at the time showed the FOLD & GO Electric Wheelchair could have
Heavy-Duty FOLD & GO Electric Wheelchair (they have a regular one also).
Specifications:
•Driving Range: 16 Miles – Includes 2 Batteries
•BATTERY LOCATION (Us): Inside Our Tubular Steel Frame
•Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
•Heavy-Duty model comes with 2 Lithium-ion batteries (each battery weighs 2 lbs)
•Battery Dimensions: 20 inches by 3.5 inches x 2 inches
•Weight Capacity: 365 LBS
•Total Weight with Batteries: 55 LBS
•No Flat Solid Rubber Tires
•Outstanding Hill Climbing Range: 25° Slope or 46% Grade
•5-Speed Control Modes: 0.5 MPH, 1 MPH, 2 MPH, 3 MPH, 4 MPH
•Maximum Driving Speed: 4 MPH
•FOLD & GO Electric Wheelchair Weatherproofing System – Our Proprietary Design
•ALLOWED On Airplanes
•CAN DRIVE in the Rain
•CAN DRIVE over Wet Surfaces
•ZERO Wired Connectors – ARTHRITIS FRIENDLY
•Height Capacity: 6′ 4″
•WaterTight Rear Motor Wheels: 250 Watt x2 Brushless
•TSA & FAA Approved Lithium-ion Battery (Airplane Use)
•5-Hour Rapid Global Battery Charger: 100-240V 1.5A 50/60Hz (Compatible Worldwide)
•No Flat Solid Rubber Tires
•WaterTight Dynamic Drive 360 Degree Joystick Controller
•Joystick Quick-Release Connection for Enhanced Security & Travel Ease
•Super Tight Turning Radius: 31.5 inches
•Maximum Ground & Puddle Clearance: 5 inches (with Footrest Folded Up)
•Total Battery Charging Time: 7 hours
•Front to Back Length: 38 inches
•Unfolded Height: 37 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Folded Height: 30 inches
•Folded Width: 13 inches
•Seat Width: 18 inches
•Seat Depth: 17 inches
•Armrest to Armrest: 19 inches
•Back Rest Height: 20 inches
•Floor to Seat Height: 19 inches
•Floor to Arm Rest Height: 28 inches
•Rear Wheel Dimensions: 12 inches by 2.5 inches
•Front Wheel Dimensions: 7 inches by 1.75 inches
•Brake Type: Electromagnetic
•Includes: Charger, Seat Belt, Storage Bag under the seat, and Mini Tool Kit for quick

I plan on buying one of these wheelchairs in a few weeks if anyone has any questions.

I am sure other folks will come forward with what they bought and why.

Just do your research and make sure that you can take it apart and lift it by yourself in case you are alone. That the battery size and mobility scooter weight will take you up any hills based on what you weigh and what you hang on your scooter for a total weight.

I went to www.spinlife.com to look at the photos, reviews, cost and specifications for my second scooter. I also bought my U-1 batteries from them.

I went to www.pridemobility.com to do the same thing for my second scooter.

And I did a lot of Google searches.

If I were to choose a portable mobility scooter today, and I was healthy so that I could lift the heavy motor, I might choose the following for myself. But if you are not heavy, your choices increase.

REVO 2.0 3-WHEEL
by Pride (Model No. S66)
50457.png

• Top Speed: 5.00 mph
  • Drive Range: 12.00 miles
  • Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs.
  • Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
  • Weight: 96 lbs.
This is a newer scooter model than the one that I bought. Overall the whole scooter weighs 96-lbs instead of 157-lbs. Today, I could not balance myself to lift the 48 lb motor section.
I also noticed there is no break in the photo between the rear wheel engine section and the front tiller part of the scooter. I guess that they made it lighter or the separation part is hidden on the photo. I am glad that they still hid the batteries so they look like a natural part of the scooter.

This one might be too small for me called the GO-GO SPORT 3-WHEEL
by Pride (Model No. SC73)

43069.png

• Top Speed: 4.70 mph
  • Drive Range: 15.90 miles
  • Heaviest Piece: 35 lbs.
  • Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
  • Weight: 93 lbs.

Below are photos of the Whill Model Ci wheelchair that Arminnie was talking about in a previous post above.

And here is a link about it at https://www.spinlife.com/files/whill_model_c_catalog_us_web.pdf

It couldn't carry my weight because the Weight capacity: 250 lbs, but it does look pretty cool like it is part scooter and part wheelchair.
50410.png

116302_12_13.jpg

So good luck in your search.

Last edited:
There are scooters that have a total weight of 40 pounds. They are usually in the $3000 and up price category. Most of these scooters look like a tricycle and our one or two pieces. Some of these scooters surprisingly can take a weight over 300 pounds.

To get a scooter under $1000 you will be dealing with a scooter that breaks down to 4 or 5 pieces. Most of these scooters weigh 115 pounds and up. The base is bulky and is hard to handle in my opinion for one person to get into a trunk. These scooters are pretty comfortable. Many of these scooters have a 250 pound weight limit.

For above the 250 pound limit you are dealing with a heavier scooter like 150 to 200 pounds. Some of these scooters don't come apart. Most are $1500 or above.

Thank you kaytieeldr. I do like information. I would not have any idea of how to blog or what to blog about.

LOL I just got home from Disney, and Katyie is pushing Ray out the door to go blogging! What else did I miss? :)

I'm not pushing him out any door!!! I just think he writes so well and is so knowledgeable about the topic, he could consider blogging in
addition to posting here!

Thank you mamabunny and kaytieeldr. I like reading all the information here and I don't know any place else with so many posters with so much information. I won't be going anywhere...ha.ha.ha!!!

I checked Amazon to see if they maybe had the Buzzaround cheaper - they don't - and was amused that one of the sellers provides unit pricing :)

Hi, mucicmom3331. I liked the Golden Technology Buzzaround XLS Heavy Duty 3-wheel scooter.

It was made lighter and you could choose a larger battery.

Even though most sell for the same price, I would choose a seller that might either be close to you if there is such a thing as a free-standing store anymore. Or choose a reputable company that will back up their product and ship for free.

Specifications for the Buzzaround XLS HD 3-Wheel
Quick-Ship: Yes
Top Speed: 4.00 mph
Turning Radius: 37"
Drive Range: 14.00 miles
Weight Capacity: 325.00 Lbs
Heaviest Piece: 35 lbs.
Ground Clearance: 3.00"
Delta Tiller: Yes
Seat Width: 18"
20"
Back Height: 16"
Max Seat to Ground Height: 23"
Max Seat to Deck Height: 18"
Multiple Seating Options: Yes
Power Elevating Seat: No
Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
High-Back Seat: No
Flip-Back Armrests: Yes
Wheel Type: Three Wheeled
Front Wheel Size: 8"
Rear Wheel Size: 8"
Overall Width: 21.5"
Overall Length: 42.5"
Axle-to-Axle Length: 33.50"
Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
Foldable: No
Battery Type: Two 22AH Batteries
Batteries Included: Yes
Battery Charger Type: Off Board
Larger Battery Option: No
Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
Suspension: Yes
One-Hand Operation: Yes
Basket Included: Yes
Headlight: Yes
Extended Base: No
Weight Without Batteries: 81.00 lbs.
Battery Pack Weight: 29.00 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 110.00 Lbs
Expedited Shipping Available: No
Charging Port Location: Tiller
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Product Weight: 110 lbs.
Box 1
Shipping Weight: 127.00 lbs.
Length: 48.50"
Width: 22.63"
Height: 20.50"

The different things that I like about this scooter are the:

Weight Capacity: 325.00 Lbs

Drive Range: 14.00 miles

Ground Clearance: 3.00"

Heaviest Piece: 35 lbs.

More foot room on the three-wheel.

Turning Radius: 37".

49590.png

My personal reasons for not wanting this scooter is that I am now deciding to get an electric folding wheelchair.

And now, the scooters are too difficult for me to take apart and put the different parts in the trunk of the car and then to take it out of the trunk and put it back together again whenever I need to use a rental car. Especially at the end of a long day.

But I also don't have anyone to help me either.

The motor section is always the heaviest piece of equipment to lift. Now I lose my balance trying to lift it, turn to the car trunk and put it in the trunk. But all of the parts on my three wheel scooter of much heavier than this scooter which is made lighter with a better battery and better clearance underneath to get over thresholds like on a cruise ship.

But that is my problem.

When I first bought my three wheel REVO scooter10-years ago, I loved it because I was younger and stronger and I could easily take it apart and lift it in parts without having to worry about lifting the whole scooter in one piece.

That is why I like going to Walt Disney World because I did not have to use my car to get around and I didn't have to worry about taking it apart over and over again.

My second scooter is a four-wheel scooter and it is more stable on rough sidewalks when I used to travel to work, but it had a terrible turning radius and I couldn't use the bus in Atlanta anymore. I was fortunate enough to still be able to use the rail system. I could never take it apart because it is super heavy, but it served my purpose of getting to work without a car.

Now I have found a power wheelchair that is lighter and easier to lean up against the rental car's rear bumper and trunk to aid in lifting it into the trunk. Plus it carries my weight. Plus it goes up steep hills which my three wheel scooter would not do. Plus it will be easier and lighter to use when traveling by airlines than my three wheel scooter.

These are just my thoughts and just my personal experiences over time.

If I thought that I could lift and move into the future, I think that I might like this scooter for myself.

Everyone is different and you have to make the right choice for yourself after doing all of your research.

It is just a shame that you can't go to a local store like in the olden days and actually sit on a scooter to try it out.

Now everything is online and you have to rely on your own research, reviews, specifications, etc..

Last edited:
I have the Pride Go Go Elite. Its easy to take apart and none of the parts are extremely heavy.

Hi, WantToGoNow. I liked the Pride go go elite traveller, too.

Specifications for the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
Quick-Ship: Yes
Top Speed: 4.00 mph
Turning Radius: 33"
Drive Range: 8.50 miles
Weight Capacity: 300.00 Lbs
Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
Ground Clearance: 2.25"
Max Incline Rating: 8 °
Delta Tiller: No
Seat Width: 17"
Seat Depth: 17
Max Seat to Ground Height: 20.25"
Lowest Seat to Ground Height: 18.25"
Max Seat to Deck Height: 17.25"
Multiple Seating Options: No
Power Elevating Seat: No
Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
High-Back Seat: No
Armrest Options: Flip-Back
Flip-Back Armrests: Yes
Wheel Type: Three Wheeled
Front Wheel Size: 8"
Rear Wheel Size: 8"
Overall Width: 19.5"
Overall Length: 37"
Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
Foldable: No
Battery Type: 12AH, 18AH
Batteries Included: Yes
Battery Charger Type: Off Board
Larger Battery Option: Yes
Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
Suspension: No
One-Hand Operation: No
Basket Included: Yes
Headlight: No
Extended Base: No
Weight Without Batteries: 76.00 lbs.
Battery Pack Weight: 20.00 lbs.
Expedited Shipping Available: Yes
Charging Port Location: Tiller
Battery Box

It had a tight Turning Radius: 33".

Weight Capacity: 300.00 Lbs

Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.

Disassembles: Yes.

But, with the newer Buzzaround XLS Heavy Duty 3-wheel scooter, it has a higher clearance to get over bumps, larger battery, etc..

Both my scooters are Pride Mobility scooters, but if I were younger and could stand and lift and move easier, I would like something like the Buzzaround XLS Heavy Duty 3-wheel scooter.

But you know, every few years they are always inventing something newer and better than previous years.

Like the Fold and Go heavy duty Wheelchair that I am going to buy only weighs 55 pounds in one piece with both batteries.

It folds.

Weight Capacity: 365 LBS.

Super Tight Turning Radius: 31.5 inches

Outstanding Hill Climbing Range: 25° Slope or 46% Grade

Driving Range: 16 Miles – Includes 2 Batteries

Maximum Ground & Puddle Clearance: 5 inches (with Footrest Folded Up)

The heavy-duty model comes with 2 Lithium-ion batteries (each battery weighs 2 lbs)

WaterTight Rear Motor Wheels: 250 Watt x2 Brushless

WaterTight Dynamic Drive 360 Degree Joystick Controller

Joystick Quick-Release Connection for Enhanced Security & Travel Ease

TSA & FAA Approved Lithium-ion Battery (Airplane Use)

Folded Width: 13 inches

5-Hour Rapid Global Battery Charger: 100-240V 1.5A 50/60Hz (Compatible Worldwide)

At first, I thought that it was too heavy to lift, but their video showed me how to lean the folded wheelchair against the car's trunk and to use the rear bumper and trunk opening as a fulcrum to lift and to slide the wheelchair into the trunk.

I like that the motor and controller are waterproof.

I like that the batteries are built into the wheelchair frame and only weigh two pounds each and approved by TSA/FAA.

I like that it carries a very heavy load...me...ha.ha.ha...and that it can go up steep hill grades. It actually has better hill climbing capability than my heavy duty scooter.

I like that it is capable of going 16-miles and recharges both batteries in only five hours.

I'm sorry. I am getting a little excited.

I'm waiting for my next Social Security check to help pay for a it.

Thank you for all of your replies. I am still searching. I really want a three-wheel scooter,but the problem is a couple of theme parks I go to are hilly. If you have ever been to Silver Dollar City you will know what I mean. So it looks like I will be getting a four-wheel scooter. Some of the ground clearances are lousy. This is driving me nuts!

I have not been to Silver Dollar City - but I am interested in going. We are part-time in Central Arkansas so it's only about 3 hours away. I'd heard that it is not at all friendly for those of us that need a mobility device so I haven't gone. I am purchasing the Whill Ci which although called an electric mobility device it looks like a wheelchair as there is no tiller. But it is an incredibly designed vehicle that supposedly handles inclines (even when uneven slopes) with ease.

What do you think about using an ECV even a 4 wheeler at Silver Dollar? I'm okay if I don't get to do everything - but I don't want to not be able to do more than just enter and go a few yards before I have to turn around. I don't have to get out and do every attraction - but I do like to at least visually expore the different areas.

What has been your experience?

Thank you for all of your replies. I am still searching. I really want a three-wheel scooter, but the problem is a couple of theme parks I go to are hilly. If you have ever been to Silver Dollar City you will know what I mean. So it looks like I will be getting a four-wheel scooter. Some of the ground clearances are lousy. This is driving me nuts!

Hi, musicmom3331. I know what you mean. There were not any real handicap forums that I knew about back when I bought my 3-wheel REVO mobility scooter. I just went by weight capacity and that I could take it apart to make it easier for me to load it into my car trunk by myself. And, of course, the cost. I didn't think about hills adding weight/gravity to the mobility scooter, nor did I think about the clearance on the bottom when I went on a Disney cruise and I got stuck on an outside manual door sill.

It really is hard to decide what is best for you. Especially when you can't try them out ahead of time.

I used to like to go to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and go to Dollywood. Now that place has some good hills...ha.ha.ha!

I was able to use my REVO, but when I went up the steepest hills at Dollywood, I had to zig-zag up the hill instead of going straight up the hill. It was a little tough when I had to make a turn whenever I made a zig-zag, but I made it.

I didn't fall over using my REVO 3-wheel. I know the 4-wheel have a wider turning range compared to the three-wheel turning range.

As far as tilting over using a 3-wheel mobility scooter, my experience has always been on a poorly designed sidewalk ramp. On one sidewalk ramp on the way to work, it was located on a corner of a street and not on the side of the corner. Plus the ramp length went all the way to the way to a wooden wall.

When I drove up the sidewalk ramp, I went as far as I could on the ramp before I had to make at turn to go down the rest of the sidewalk. I don't know if this makes sense, but I was already on an angled ramp going up, then I had to turn onto the rest of the ramp which was also raised slightly to get to the sidewalk.

So when I turned, already going up and then turning the 3-wheel to the left, it put my 3-wheel mobility scooter tilting toward the street and felt like it was going to tilt over. Of course, it didn't help that the sidewalk in front of the hospital was also slightly slanting down toward the street.

Even later with my 4-wheel scooter I felt like I was slanting toward to the street and I leaned in the opposite direction.

The 3-wheel mobility scooter didn't have that extra wheel for stability.

With all of that being said, I would still buy a 3-wheel instead of a 4-wheel just for turning radius is better. I have enough knowledge to be aware of the tilted sidewalks or sidewalk ramps poorly designed.

For entrance, at WDW MK or DHS when using a corner ramp to go up, I make sure to drive all the way up the sidewalk ramp before I turning my scooter. The problem is usually only on those ramps located on the "corner" of a sidewalk. If you turn before reaching the top of the ramp, you may turn into the side of ramp leading to a possiblilty of tilting over.

When driving off of a WDW bus the driver always tells you drive straight ahead all of the way down the ramp before you make a turn. Now granted the bus ramps have a 2-inch ledge on each side, but you might be able to visualize what would happen with a 3-wheel mobility scooter whether coming off a bus ramp and a poorly designed corner sidewalk ramp.

Okay, I sure that I completely confused everyone.

I have not been to Silver Dollar City - but I am interested in going. We are part-time in Central Arkansas so it's only about 3 hours away. I'd heard that it is not at all friendly for those of us that need a mobility device so I haven't gone. I am purchasing the Whill Ci which although called an electric mobility device it looks like a wheelchair as there is no tiller. But it is an incredibly designed vehicle that supposedly handles inclines (even when uneven slopes) with ease.

What do you think about using an ECV even a 4 wheeler at Silver Dollar? I'm okay if I don't get to do everything - but I don't want to not be able to do more than just enter and go a few yards before I have to turn around. I don't have to get out and do every attraction - but I do like to at least visually explore the different areas.

What has been your experience?

Hi, arminnie. I don't have any experience at Silver Dollar park. I do at Dollywood. I loved Dollywood. I am going to have to research where Silver Dollar is located. I have seen the Whil wheelchair/scooter that you are talking about online. I think that for me the weight capacity is too low. It does look cool with those wheels. I know what you mean about the freedom to go everywhere. It makes all of the distance in the world.

Before I bought my first mobility scooter, at WDW, I had to use my cane from my resort room to the bus to the park to rent a WDW mobility scooter. And getting back to my resort was getting to be impossible for me to where I stopped going to WDW. I finally rented a mobility scooter from an outside vendor and I was free. I went everywhere at WDW. I went and explored all of the resorts. I went to the furthermost reaches of each park. I was able to explore my own resort. I did not have to worry about planning whether I could make it from point "A" to point "B" every day.

I was free from those planning constraints. Sure, I could ride some rides, but I could do one hundred other things that I couldn't do before. I was so happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts