personalized hats

Bumping this back to page one for you. I know there is a service that will purchase things from the parks from you. But for the life of me I can't think of the name right now. I know someone else can give you a link to their website though.

giftsofalifetime.com has the hats and will personalize them.... but I believe they are much more $$ than if you got them in the park! Hope that helps!

This is slightly off topic but Disney has a rule about only personalizing the hats with proper names. They won't allow obvious nicknames or titles like "Dad", etc. We needed a set that said "his" and "hers" for a newlywed's gift basket so we bought plain ones and had a local monogram service add the embroidery. It didn't cost much more.

Someone told me the same thing about the embroidering and it is true at the MK...however, I took mine over to MGM and they will put whatever you want on it as long as it fits! I had "Happy Grad '03" embroidered on mine with no problem at all.

Great tip, thanks! That will save time if I ever need to do it again. These came out real cute, we did the bridal ears with "his" on them and the top hat ears with "hers". I thought it was rather stuffy of the MK not to accomodate it.:rolleyes:

I know what u mean! I could see if it was something derogatory or copyright protected but otherwise don't see the problem! Have a great vacation...wish I were going again soon!!

We went last year and bought Mickey hats on Main St. We had Mom, Dad, and Nana printed on ours. When I asked, I said, "Oh I wish I could do nicknames." She said.."Mom, Dad and Nana aren't nick names" We had no problem..
Then somehow I lost our bag with the hats at the hotel (Swan) and we had them redone the next day.
We had no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!