Personalizing Midnite's First Family Trip Design?

kahluacream

Mouseketeer
I love Midnite's design entitled "Our First Family Trip to WDW" where Mickey is shouting "Oh Boy!" (If I had any technical savvy at all, I'd post it here... Sorry!) It's in her design gallery somewhere on this board.

Anyway, would Midnite or one of the great designers here be willing to customize it by adding my family's name at the bottom? We're making our first trip to Disney World in May, and this would be a great surprise for my little ones to wear. They would be so thrilled.

Thanks for reading... I really like this board a lot! :goodvibes

I would suggest PMing Midnite first, as she'll have the original file (obviously). She is very busy, though, and doesn't really design anymore.... but she's definitely still around. I'm not sure if she would have time to customize the design or not. If you'd like, you can mention that one of the other designers can try and customize it if she does not have time. If that is the case, post again and one of us will try it for you, if she doesn't mind. But that's always a good first step!

Hope that helps! Keep us posted. :goodvibes

Thanks for the advice! I tried to PM Midnite before starting this thread, but her box was full. I just tried again and it went through. (I think!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter