Pet friendly off-site hotel

Dee McGee

Follower Since 2016
I booked a hotel near Animal Kingdom, but I may be bringing my dog with me and now need a.pet friendly hotel. There is the Roadway Maingate West in Kissimmee near Animal Kingdom, there is the Clarion Lake Buena Vista near Disney Springs and there's an Econo Lodge on Polynesian Isle Blvd(?). Can you tell me anything about these three hotels? Thank you!

Home2Suites also allows. I stayed there last summer and really liked it and it's a short drive to parks. It sits right next to the Vineland Outlet Stores.

We just stayed at Home2 Suites for a couple of nights with our dog. Clean hotel, big rooms with full sized refrigerators, microwave, dishwasher. No resort fee, no parking fee. I believe the dog fee was $100 and that's not per night but for your entire stay.

Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing allows pets. It's west of Animal Kingdom. I'm not sure what the fee is, but no resort fee, no parking fee, breakfast included, kitchens in the suites

All La Quinta Inns (lq.com) are pet friendly and generally pretty clean and well kept in my experience. Good to know for all travel, not just Disney trips :)

EDIT: I haven't stayed at one in a while an apparently they've been bought out by Wyndham. Not an issue, but the web site now says most are pet friendly. So, better make sure first before just taking my word for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter