Pet peeve #2

browneyes

DIS Veteran
My #1 pet peeve would be people who don't know what a blinker is used for.:rolleyes: My #2 pet peeve would be people who don't know how to turn on their #$#$##$# lights on when it's either foggy, raining or dark.:rolleyes: It was foggy this morning.

Please turn on your lights when experiencing one of these 3 conditions. You never know, I might be awake enough one morning to actually stop you and tell you a thing or 2 (not this morning, but some morning).

Originally posted by Chipperdini
Add to list of things to make sure to do if see white truck driven by brown-eyed girl while driving in NW GA:

1. Use blinker (but only when NOT turning)
2. Use headlights (but only on BRIGHT)
3. Crank up the volume in case browneyed driver is asleep at the wheel (but only after inserting annoying country music CD purchased solely for just such an occasion)

;)
You're the evil twinnie today, aren't you.;)

I think you and my dd are conspiring against me on that 3rd one.:eek: I can't believe a child of mine likes country music. You must be influencing her.:p

Don't forget #4 Don't pull out in front of said browneyed girl in white truck. However, if you "accidentally" do, be prepared to go from 0-60 in 30 seconds or you might get the horn used against you.:p

I just hate when people don't understand what a 'passing' lane means. Stop hogging the lane guy!!!

And also when people pass you, come into your lane and decide to slow down... Um, you passed me, try to make sure you're going at least the same speed, if not faster than me... What's the point of passing me then? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter