Pet peeves (again)

Well - for me it's been that recently I've been dealing with drivers who simply stop in the middle of the road or are just crawling at 5 MPH looking for something.

Those sites where when you click to read a story, it has only once sentence and then you have to click again, just to read another sentence and it goes on and on. Ugh!

Well - I see the same thing for comments sections. Sometimes I'm looking for an older comment and you need to scroll down, click, scroll, click, scroll, click, etc. I've got high speed internet access and would like to be able to get the whole thing and look for keywords or a phrase. A "load all comments" option is more than feasible.

I wouldn't mind it if maybe I could change the number of comments per page on DIS.

Okay, my new one - people who put half a ream of paper in the printer tray when it runs out. The tray holds a full ream of paper. Put a full ream in there when it’s empty, for crying out loud!!!!

Even worse is the time I saw someone put about 10 sheets of paper in, enough to complete her print job. I guess it was too much effort to put the entire ream in.

Or maybe she was pissed that HER printing got interrupted, so she was "paying it forward" for the next person.

One of my biggest pet peeves this time of year is all the nativity scenes that feature the Wise Men at the manger. The Wise Men didn't come to the manger. Shepherds came to the manger.

Or stop abruptly in the middle of crowded a Disney park while ppl are walking right behind them to discuss as a family where they should eat or what they should ride next!

I get that in all sorts of places. You know - it might be better for everyone to stand off to the side rather than block a well traveled thoroughfare.

People taking up the whole sidewalk and walking slowly.

This, so much this. I'm happy that your family of 6 is at Disney enjoying themselves. However, there is no need to spread out single file and take up that much space strolling down the sidewalk. It is a 2 way sidewalk, after all...

This, so much this. I'm happy that your family of 6 is at Disney enjoying themselves. However, there is no need to spread out single file and take up that much space strolling down the sidewalk. It is a 2 way sidewalk, after all...
Not just Disney. My local Main St.

"Hello, tourist family. Thank you for coming to my lovely historic downtown this Christmas season. Now get out of my way, I'm exercising during my lunch break!"

Not just Disney. My local Main St.

"Hello, tourist family. Thank you for coming to my lovely historic downtown this Christmas season. Now get out of my way, I'm exercising during my lunch break!"

Excellent point. But I'll see your "not just Disney" and raise you a "let's crabwalk while we take up the entire sidewalk." Yes, the phenomenon where you look off to the side while continuing to walk forward, and then act incredulous when you almost run over (or into) someone or something....

My DH says it’s like these families come at you like a gang who wants to fight. Lol!

Excellent point. But I'll see your "not just Disney" and raise you a "let's crabwalk while we take up the entire sidewalk." Yes, the phenomenon where you look off to the side while continuing to walk forward, and then act incredulous when you almost run over (or into) someone or something....
Lol! These are all so good! When my DH sees this, he says (not loud enough for them to hear), “it’s ok, go ahead. You can there if you want to!”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter