Pet peeves (again)

Grown *butt* men who use "ur," "u," or "r," etc. in texts/emails.

ETA: grown men with post-grad degrees that use the word "snap" for picture, or even pic. "I love this snap" = unmatch.

Last edited:
OK here is mine, people who leave their carts in the middle of a parking spot.
I saw the thread title, and my first thought was people who don't put their carts away.

Lately it seems like drivers are getting increasingly selfish too. Not using turn signals, not letting people over, not folllowing traffic laws, etc. Or driving with brights on to cover for not replacing bulbs, or just not replacing them period.

Can you tell I'm stuck in traffic a lot? ;)

Okay, my new one - people who put half a ream of paper in the printer tray when it runs out. The tray holds a full ream of paper. Put a full ream in there when it’s empty, for crying out loud!!!!
Just the opposite for me. I have a printer on my desk at work that only holds 1/2 a ream :furious:. 1/2 a ream!! What kind of stupid printer only takes 1/2 a ream? WTH am I supposed to do with the other 1/2?

Last edited:

Or stop abruptly in the middle of crowded a Disney park while ppl are walking right behind them to discuss as a family where they should eat or what they should ride next!

And they always stop in an easily bottlenecked area like the area under the railroad right at the entrance. Fortunately, going bright and early means I miss that "joy" of a party of 20 stopping right there.

Drivers that don’t understand the concept of “traffic flow”......I’m not asking you to do 60 in a 45, I’m asking you to understand that sometimes 40 in a 45 won’t cut it.....

I was thinking about this when I was driving home last night. If traffic is moving at a specific speed, then driving slower then that is really dangerous. Keep up with the overall flow of traffic. If you can't, then be all the way over to the right lane and get the heck out of the way. If you are even going slower then the speed limit, then get off the road. I don't care if it is your vehicle or if it is your driving skills. If you can't even go the speed limit of the road then you are a hazard and shouldn't be there.

I saw the thread title, and my first thought was people who don't put their carts away.

;)
I put my cart away most of the time but not all. The carts are stored out front next to the benches where the employees sit and smoke on break. If someone is out there smoking, I will not walk through that and instead try to leave my cart out of the way. I don't know why, but I always feel like someone is going to scold me when I don't put it back!

When I am driving down the road and someone pulls out in front of me, causing me to slow down, and proceeds to drive really slow. EVERY TIME this happens, there is NOBODY behind me. Really??? You couldn't wait until I passed by THEN pull out?

AND they run a stop sign to get ahead of you,
AND they stop to make the first left turn!

One of my pet peeves is people who get mad if I can't endure the strong scent of their perfume or deodorant. It's not my fault that strong scents give me migraines. :D

People doing 80km in a 110km zone. And when you can eventually pass them you see they’re on their phone.

AND they run a stop sign to get ahead of you,
AND they stop to make the first left turn!

Ah yes, the icing on the cake. They pull in front of you, slow you down, THEN stop to take a left and there is NOBODY behind you. If I had a nickel for every time this happened............

Someone licking their fingers to separate something to hand to you. For instance, after purchasing something today, the clerk couldn’t get the bag open so she licked her finges to be able to open the bag. Gross!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter