Pet Swap 2012~On its way to you!!

If you haven't checked in yet, please let me know your status. The mail date is Jan. 7th, but can be extended by a week or so if you need more time...just let me know. Thanks!!:)

Also-pics of completed work would be great.....and if you have any cute holiday pictures of your furbabies, feel free to share. :)

Sorry for late check in. Did not have access to a computer yesterday. Nearly finished. Need to go buy some ribbon for tags and finish on the farm animal section.

Any ideas for titles I could use for this group?

Group W:
Small Animals-hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, gerbils, etc. MAKE 2
*Please use generic titles that would work with any of these.*
1. DisneyBarlans "Furry friends"
2. MCPT

Group members have guinea pigs and a hamster...so we don't need ideas for rabbits. I am not coming up with anything....please help!

Sorry I'm late checking in. I'm working on these this weekend. Santa gave me a Cameo for Christmas, and I'm finally getting a chance to use it. If I'm able to finish these up on Tuesday, I'll get them in the mail on Saturday. If not, it may be next Wed before I get to the post office. The first of the year is always crazy at work and I"m not sure if I'll be able to leave the office when the po is opened. I'll be sending priority so they should still there before the due date. I'll post pics as I finish pieces. Can't wait to see what everyone else has made!

Here are my completed letters and mats for the Dog Group. THe T and A are for on the Farm group, the top BW are for Bow Wow and the B is for Bark. Just finishing up my mink kit and then bag and label

th_IMG_0419_zps5c42de04-1_zps04a2dab3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for late check in. Did not have access to a computer yesterday. Nearly finished. Need to go buy some ribbon for tags and finish on the farm animal section.

No problem-thanks for the check in!

I am planning to work on these today. I'll be done by the mail by date.

Thanks Traci!

Any ideas for titles I could use for this group?

Group W:
Small Animals-hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, gerbils, etc. MAKE 2
*Please use generic titles that would work with any of these.*
1. DisneyBarlans "Furry friends"
2. MCPT

Group members have guinea pigs and a hamster...so we don't need ideas for rabbits. I am not coming up with anything....please help!

How about one of these:
Cuddly Critters! (lol)
Playtime! (would go good with pics of kids playing with them)
Ball(s) of Fluff!

If you want to do Furry Friends, I'll do one of these...I haven't started this group yet.

Sorry I'm late checking in. I'm working on these this weekend. Santa gave me a Cameo for Christmas, and I'm finally getting a chance to use it. If I'm able to finish these up on Tuesday, I'll get them in the mail on Saturday. If not, it may be next Wed before I get to the post office. The first of the year is always crazy at work and I"m not sure if I'll be able to leave the office when the po is opened. I'll be sending priority so they should still there before the due date. I'll post pics as I finish pieces. Can't wait to see what everyone else has made!

No problem....how exciting about the Cameo!!:love: That'll be fine about mailing them then. :thumbsup2

Here are my completed letters and mats for the Dog Group. THe T and A are for on the Farm group, the top BW are for Bow Wow and the B is for Bark. Just finishing up my mink kit and then bag and label

th_IMG_0419_zps5c42de04-1_zps04a2dab3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They look great!! I love how you embellished your photo mats & letters. Can't wait to see them in person. Great job!!:thumbsup2

Happy New Year!!!:dance3:

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013!!

I have been putting my Christmas decorations away, then tonight I plan on pulling out the scrapbook stuff to work on finishing up my groups. I have my letters cut out, just need to assemble & work on element groups. :)

Here are my pieces:

IMG_5649.jpg

W for bow wow; K for bark.

I made my inchies into a banner, but, it would be easy to take the banner apart and use the hearts as traditional inchies (the paper is all bling--hard to see in the photo)

I'll be postal this afternoon :)

Happy New Year.
I just need to embellish my kit. I hope to ship tonight or Monday. But I'm driving out to visit a friend so I may not make it back onto the Dis to post until the 10th or 11th.

Happy New Year.
I just need to embellish my kit. I hope to ship tonight or Monday. But I'm driving out to visit a friend so I may not make it back onto the Dis to post until the 10th or 11th.

Ok great! Just let me know when you ship it out. I'll post on here when I receive it, and when I ship out your package. :) My plan is to have everything sent out by the 17th, since I'll be going on a Scrapbooking weekend from the 18th-21st. :banana:

Here are my finished groups. I'll work on bagging and tagging and try to get these to the post office Sat. morning. I hope you like them!

Group C. Bow Wow (O,O)
036-3_zps9df0af2b.jpg

Group D. Bark (R)
033-3_zps10a80f79.jpg

Group L. Meow (E)
032-2_zpsbc5838bf.jpg

Group P. On The Farm (N, F)
034-2_zps2ba4896e.jpg

Group Q. Dogs Single Element
037-1_zpseda17c76.jpg

Group T. Farm Animals Single Element
030-2_zps64e003fc.jpg

Group U. Dogs Mini Kit
031-2_zps2956fe4a.jpg

Group W. Small Animals Mini Kit
These are made to look like your pigs Blaster and Bacon:
029-2_zpsf3c2bafa.jpg

And here is mine made to look like my hamster Snickerdoodle:
035-3_zpsc3bf14fa.jpg

Great job Traci!!
I absolutely LOVE the Blaster & Bacon paper piecings! They are too cute!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks for designing them to look like my "pigs"!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!