Pet Swap 2012~On its way to you!!

I love all those pieces! Great work ladies! I'm trying to finish mine up today. My dog mini kit is complete, and I just need a little more work on the farm one. I haven't started on the single elements, but those shouldn't take long. I probably won't mail tomorrow. I'm using my lunch hour to watch my dd basketball game. I'll try to get the po on Tuesday.

I should be postal tomorrow if its not too busy at work tomorrow. If not Tuesday for sure!!! Just finishing up my mini kit today and most of my stuff has been bagged and labeled.

I love all those pieces! Great work ladies! I'm trying to finish mine up today. My dog mini kit is complete, and I just need a little more work on the farm one. I haven't started on the single elements, but those shouldn't take long. I probably won't mail tomorrow. I'm using my lunch hour to watch my dd basketball game. I'll try to get the po on Tuesday.

Ok thanks!:)

I should be postal tomorrow if its not too busy at work tomorrow. If not Tuesday for sure!!! Just finishing up my mini kit today and most of my stuff has been bagged and labeled.

Great-thanks!:)

I got packages from wdwmickey & mycutiepatooties today. Everything looks great!! This is going to be a really cute swap when it's all put together. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the goodies Traci!!:)

Those fluffballs are super cute!!!

Hope my package makes it there soon.
Here are some photos-
Group P: On the farm
th_IMG_2399.jpg

Group T: farm Animals
th_IMG_2402.jpg

Group X title, seems I forgot to take photos of the element- mats and journal boxes - with a couple extra critters that orignal I was going to use to embelish but then didn't so just threw them in loose.
th_IMG_2405.jpg

Those fluffballs are super cute!!!

Hope my package makes it there soon.
Here are some photos-
Group P: On the farm
th_IMG_2399.jpg

Group T: farm Animals
th_IMG_2402.jpg

Group X title, seems I forgot to take photos of the element- mats and journal boxes - with a couple extra critters that orignal I was going to use to embelish but then didn't so just threw them in loose.
th_IMG_2405.jpg

They look great!!:thumbsup2 I'll let you know when it gets here. :)

Cute pieces!!

My box should arrive today. If not, let me know. I have the dc# somewhere, so I can track it if need be. I thought I had taken pictures of my pieces, but they are no where to be found. Maybe I dreamed it??:confused3

Hi Anne! I checked my dc, and it shows my package was delivered on Monday. I just wanted to make sure it was delivered to you.

Hi Sheila! I got it Monday...crazy week and haven't had time to post on here. Everything looks great! Thanks for the cute stickers!!:)

Hi everyone!
Just waiting on 2 more packages....if I get them by tomorrow I will swap out & mail back to you Friday morning (unless you asked me to hold your package). I'm going out of town Friday-Monday, so if I don't have everything before then it'll be early next week.
I'll keep you posted!!:)

Got DisNorth's package today. Everything looks great Tracy!!:)
Still waiting on 1 more, so I will sort & mail early next week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!:goodvibes

Hi ladies-I'm back! Received the last package over the weekend so I'll be sorting and taking pics tomorrow, hopefully mailing on Wednesday.

Your groups look great Pam!! I used the same paper for my farm letters....very cute!:thumbsup2

Glad you received the package. Sorry for the delay. Could not get to the post office in time. I love that animal paper. I went back last week and bought more for my fair and zoo pages.

Pam

We are all swapped out and I'm mailing this morning!!:yay:

Just need to upload the pics & post the slideshow. All of the groups turned out really cute!:dogdance::cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter