Pet Swap 2012~On its way to you!!

Everyone's packages have been mailed, and I PM'd all of you with the DC numbers. Please let me know when you receive it. Working on the slide show now, hopefully will be able to get it up tonight. :)

Got mine today and I am super pleased with everything! I don't know how you made the hamster wheel Anne, but it is adorable! I have some cute ideas to use other pieces and my creativity is sparked! Thank you for hostessing. What a fun decorated box too--I cheated and peeled off the stickers to save them :)

Got mine today and I am super pleased with everything! I don't know how you made the hamster wheel Anne, but it is adorable! I have some cute ideas to use other pieces and my creativity is sparked! Thank you for hostessing. What a fun decorated box too--I cheated and peeled off the stickers to save them :)

I'm so glad you like everything! :) Thought I would send a little taste of Disney to everyone with the box decorations. ;)

Got mine :) Everything is so cute! Thanks ladies.

Thanks Cheryl! Glad you like it!:goodvibes

Just got home and got my package!! Thank You everyone. Everything looks great!

Glad you like everything! Thanks for letting me know you got your package.:)

Got my package yesterday. Everything looks great. There are a lot of talented ladies on this board.

Pam

Thanks for letting me know you got it-so glad you like everything!!:goodvibes

Anne, my package is here. I thought I had let you know. I'm sorry for the delay. I love everything!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

DisneyBarlans said:
Great, thanks Sheila!!

Just waiting on our friend from the North. ;)

Nothing yet, but I'm not worried it has a little bit further to travel to here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!