Pete and Craig get live stream bombed by Adam the Woo!

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
Was watching the Disney Parks and Resorts Announcements live stream and was delighted to see Adam the Woo appear from behind them.

Gotta say that the team proved to be absolute professionals as his hyjinks did not derail Pete Or Mike Bowling at all from their discussion on the absolute bombshell of info that Disney has released thus far. Craig also did his absolute best to not burst out laughing and managed to hold it in.

Seems like everyone is having an absolute blast at D23. As always really thankful for all the efforts the team is putting into their coverage. Got me and the family super excited for our upcoming trip next year. So much so that the wife is attempting to convince me to book a last minute trip for next week too :).

Got a question for Craig. Hopefully you have a chance to check these boards out. Adam the Woo said he had the chance to meet you for the first time after the live stream ended. How did that go? Did he meet Pete and Mike as well? Did Pete smack him across the head? :). Would love to hear more about your guys little encounter.

Dang you beat me to it. I was going to create this thread after I just finished watching the Daily Woo and watching him and Justin Scarred photobomb The Dis!!!

Lolz, that was so fun watching it live with everyone in chat!
If only Tim Tracker was there, it would have been the meeting of the top tier Disney vloggers :D

I feel if it was just Ryno and Craig, they would have stopped to say hi on camera, but Pete was in a roll

Lolz, that was so fun watching it live with everyone in chat!
If only Tim Tracker was there, it would have been the meeting of the top tier Disney vloggers :D

I feel if it was just Ryno and Craig, they would have stopped to say hi on camera, but Pete was in a roll

Everyone seems to be having a great time. Even with the crazy crowds , lines, and waits there appears to be a real positive energy.

Just 5 years ago it seemed Disney was stagnant but now there is constant excitement. Even the updated fantastic has me hoping it comes to east coast.

The dis team is doing a great job with their coverage of all the new things. From big events like this one to small new snack servings that Craig and rhyno devour like animals or share a la Lady and the Tramp style.

20066013_1345929248836021_4505962387664273408_n.jpg

20065567_342799332806971_7131863890169692160_n.jpg

I was wondering who they were. I could tell it was purposeful and especially loved Craig's sh*t eating grin during their shenanigans. Corey also did a photobomb on I think Day 1. Pretty funny.

Last edited:
I don't believe so. They're all just part of the ring of popular Disney-related vloggers.

Are the 2 ladies "famous" too, or just randoms?
The one is red is Justin's girlfriend, Ally Warren. The other one is a friend of theirs but I'm not familiar with her. Her and her (presumed) SO were in his video and the picture of them on the Space Mountain car. Justin's video from the event is worth watching, he gets several minutes talking with Bob Gurr which is always a treat.

I imagine Pete knew setting up with the walkway in the background would get those kinds of reactions. He's a smart guy, he knows that as long as nobody is doing anything lewd it is all in fun and may drive more views. Just think of how many Woovians watched their very first Dis Unplugged video ever. And with a fair chunk of them also big Disney fans some may just stick around.

The one is red is Justin's girlfriend, Ally Warren. The other one is a friend of theirs but I'm not familiar with her. Her and her (presumed) SO were in his video and the picture of them on the Space Mountain car. Justin's video from the event is worth watching, he gets several minutes talking with Bob Gurr which is always a treat.

I imagine Pete knew setting up with the walkway in the background would get those kinds of reactions. He's a smart guy, he knows that as long as nobody is doing anything lewd it is all in fun and may drive more views. Just think of how many Woovians watched their very first Dis Unplugged video ever. And with a fair chunk of them also big Disney fans some may just stick around.
Thanx for filling me in on the ladies, @NS8VN.

And you're probably right about the position/more views, etc. Never thought about it like that! I know I've seen Adam in other people's vids before, but had to check out HIS on this, so it "worked" in this instance. :)

Just saw more examples of parallel vlogger universes colliding. LOL. Big Fat Panda has a You Tube video of the opening ceremony of the Cascade Creek Cabins at Wilderness Lodge this morning, saw @safetymom at the beginning of that. This morning, she had a picture on her FB page of BFP in the lobby of WL. :)

I bombed them on more then one occassion haha. I would be walking around the floor and realized they were filming so would loop back around. Haven't watched any of the expo coverage yet to see if I made it on and if I looked awful or not haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter