Pete and Teresa

Simon Croucher

Earning My Ears
i think Pete and Teresa could have their own spin off show, not necessarily Disney related, I love the podcast and don't get me wrong the whole team is brilliant but I think the chemistry and banter between Pete and Teresa is to good to waste, Teresa's dry wit complements Pete very well. I found the podcast about 6 months ago and listen every week, the best and worst plus the dining reviews are a great add to the show.

They are wonderful together! You can tell they love each other like brother and sister because only siblings can needle each other like that.

They are wonderful together! You can tell they love each other like brother and sister because only siblings can needle each other like that.

Just clarifying... they aren't actually brother and sister. Teresa is Pete's former sister-in-law.
I believe she is married to the brother of Pete's ex.

Just clarifying... they aren't actually brother and sister. Teresa is Pete's former sister-in-law.
I believe she is married to the brother of Pete's ex.

I believe that is correct. That is what makes them so wonderful they aren't blood family but a God made family.

Just because you aren't related doesn't mean you aren't family.*

*Wow a triple negative. Hope someone can say it better! Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter