Pete Doctor and Jennifer Lee take larger roles at Pixar and Disney Animation

For some reason I do love these two. Pete’s movies are all in my top 5 for Pixar and I loved Ralph and frozen. Hate the circumstances that got them there, worried if the stress will lead to another incident but excited from a creative standpoint

Good! I know this may not happen, but I was hoping maybe Jennifer Lee might make Disney bring back hand drawn animation. I can't promise it'll happen, but we'll see how it goes.

Is there an org chart to see how they now compare to other film leaders? Are they like equal with a Kathleen Kennedy or Kevin Fehig?
Those two are the president's of their respective studios. Both Pixar and Disney Animation have presidents (not Lee or Doctor). Doctor and Lee are creative heads so like Lasseter will probably have to sign off on all things creative. Kathleen Kennedy and Kevin Feige both have creative people under them but I don't believe those studios have Chief Creative Officers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter