Pete says hurricanes prove "something is happening"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They way I think about climate change is we might as well do something about it as if it is real

(it really is real, or the overwhelming majority of scientists across the world got together for a like a conference spa weekend (spending their massive grant money) - I like to picture Bill Nye as the evil mastermind leader, and all decided to fool us all, you know for laughs, mwha ha ha ha)

If we do something and it save the world from bad disaster yay us - go team human race.

And even if it's not real (darn you evil Bill Nye) we won't have really lost that much (in the scope of the whole of the population of the world) and the deniers will be happy they're right and the rest of us will be relived that the world is safe for another day. (Well until the next evil plan is hatched)

Unfortunately in today's world many people believe what they want to believe and justify it by simply denying facts and evidence to the contrary. You'll never convince them they're mistaken regardless of the number of sources you quote or the evidence you cite so debates are impossible while arguments become the norm.

Listen ...I've got dead squirrels all over the street near my home. Something is DEFINITELY going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!