Peter Pan..is it me

ghcoughlin

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our winter fix at WDW.We were on Peter Pan and is it me or did they speed the ride up???I never remember "flying" so quickly.If you had never been on the ride before you wouldn't have a grasp of the story on this ride.Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Heidi

i didnt think that it sped up that much. They might have sped the right up to get the line moving faster??? im not sure thats even possible.

~Steve

I don't know whether or not the ride has been accelerated, but I did feel the ride sped along pretty quickly on our last trip in Dec. I remember feeling rushed to see everything (and point stuff out to my child) as we went by.

It felt to go quite a bit faster in January 2003 when I was there. It was hard to look at everything.

Interesting... I have not gone on this ride for a couple of years as the line has been so difficult to deal with.. I am wondering if any others have noticed an increase in speed..

Rode it several times early in December and didn't notice any speed ups

I rode it Jan..20th and didn't notice a speed up...

ghcoughlin

i guess we are both just crazy then huh? Oh well what are you going to do right?

me too!
On my last trip the ride was faster than I remember, but I thought that was due my age when I first rode it I was just 10 to 11!

It's my daughters favorite and she went on it 12 or 13 times this trip in 3 visits! I went with her 4 times. I took pictures and it did seem to move fast. I wanted to get Tink but it was moving too quickly every time. I got the best shot of the kids in their bedroom. That should hold dd over awhile! ;)

I rode it in Dec 2002 and didn't notice any speedup. I can never get over the fact that there's no "second star to the right" on that ride! (sigh!) I keep looking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter