Peter Pan to be released spring 2013

Peanut Giggleface

Embarrassing my children... just another service I
I was thinking this wasn't going to come out until 2014 or possibly later, but amazon has it listed for next spring. On the one hand I'm excited because my last copy was VHS, but on the other hand I'm disappointed in that I was hoping for a 3D release. Just the thought of flying over London, landing on Big Ben and then flying off to Neverland makes me burst with excitement. Besides some pixie dust floating around my living room wouldn't be bad either. Oh well, at least it's on Blue Ray. Maybe next time around they can convert it to 3D.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Peter-Pan-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561yf%256fr%2575m%252d20?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1348354986&sr=1-61&keywords=peter+pan&tag=blurayforum-20&ASIN=B0036TGSYY

I have noticed that Disney seems to release a movie on Blu-Ray, and then a few months later, re-release it in a 3D version. Anymore, I find myself not getting the blu-ray in the hopes that the 3D one will be out shortly.

Yes I heard this also! I'm very excited they are releasing it in 2013. I think they said The Little Mermaid was 2014??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter