Peter Werner on disunplugged

Wild4Walt

DIS Veteran
He's been promoting a lot of the Moving to Orlando content. I know he also discussed on a show ( last week I think ) that he won't be back at the parks for awhile so I think he's letting Deni and Craig take on some of that content for right now.

• Jadyreen1282

DIS Veteran
    I have seen a lot of videos with him lately. He misses one or two and the world's coming to an end? Dude's awesome, busy, running a business and an employer. I'd be happy to hear his opinion once a month.

PamNC

DIS Veteran
    I do miss him hosting - he's the best. The show is still good but it's better with him on it.

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
    I think the other hosts do fine and I enjoy them as a bit of variety.

I do miss Pete on Twitter. His Twitter feed is now just 100% advertising, and I am not sure he is even the one writing the ads.
    I enjoyed the out of nowhere comments he used to share. They were great teasers of content to come.

• michelleiada

DIS Veteran
    I love the entire Dis staff. But Pete really makes the weekly show so very entertaining. I miss him when he isn’t around too, but I’m sure he is a very busy person with many obligations.

• butterscotchcollins

Drop Chicken
    I really enjoy Pete but sometimes his takes are a little too salty. I'm happy to hear more Deni, Craig and Ryno lately to be honest, they do a great job (Jackie too but I can't remember if she's been on a ton recently).

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW