Peter Werner on disunplugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been promoting a lot of the Moving to Orlando content. I know he also discussed on a show ( last week I think ) that he won't be back at the parks for awhile so I think he's letting Deni and Craig take on some of that content for right now.

I think the other hosts do fine and I enjoy them as a bit of variety.

I do miss Pete on Twitter. His Twitter feed is now just 100% advertising, and I am not sure he is even the one writing the ads.
I enjoyed the out of nowhere comments he used to share. They were great teasers of content to come.

Maybe he is too busy selling houses.

I don't blame him one bit. Pete's extremely talented, and will be successful at any endeavor he sets his mind to. He's got to pay the bills somehow since the travel industry has been in the tank for the past 5 months. Dreams and/or all Travel Agencies for that matter make their money from cruses and group tours, and both of those have been pretty much nonexistent. It makes perfect since to pivot over to Real Estate, especially since more then ever, hoards of people are looking to escape the NY/NJ region and relocate to Florida.

I agree with everyone though that Pete is a hard act to follow hosting the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!