Pete's going to Tokyo!!

I actually really enjoyed John and Kevin’s take, but the Dreams show is easily my favorite in the lineup now that the DL show is more directed at the WDW fan base.
I like additional travel mixed in with Disney and so the DU show is a great resource. And I like how well Tracey’s travel style is the perfect compliment to theirs.

I will say I have recently read some folks starting to change their recommendations on the Asian parks. While the temptation is there to knock out all three parks since you are around the world, now with Shanghai some report it’s too much research and physically to do them fair justice, and it’s best to enjoy just one or two, even if means never seeing them all.

I will be interested to hear Pete’s take doing just one and if he kinda thinks the same, especially using Hawaii to adjust to the time change and if he recommends that option.

Last edited:
Another recommendation for Asia/Disney Sea vlogs is to watch Theme Park Worldwide on YouTube. They normally vlog English parks but they do occasionally travel to different Disney Parks. If you go to there playlist on YouTube go to Asia Megatrip, they cover Disney Sea inside and out. The vlogs are about 2 hours though.

Another recommendation for Asia/Disney Sea vlogs is to watch Theme Park Worldwide on YouTube. They normally vlog English parks but they do occasionally travel to different Disney Parks. If you go to there playlist on YouTube go to Asia Megatrip, they cover Disney Sea inside and out. The vlogs are about 2 hours though.

I just watched theirs last night! Great videos, but I do think people shouldn't be too spoiled by seeing all of the attractions before going.

I heard the update...3 days in Tokyo itself. I highly recommend visiting Odaiba, it's a very nicely laid out island in the middle of Tokyo bay and has a lot of attractions, a Sega indoor theme park like DisneyQuest, some beautiful shopping and dining areas and different museums, etc.

Is he staying at the Park Hyatt?s

Ambassador Hotel...which I'm not familiar with. I've always stayed at the Shinagawa Prince which is an amazing resort near Haneda Airport, not too expensive either!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter